Windows 10: Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot

Discus and support Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 laptop crashes even without doing anything, every 5 minutes on the dot and I have no idea what to do against it submitted by /u/thijl200... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thijl200, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot

Windows 10 laptop crashes even without doing anything, every 5 minutes on the dot and I have no idea what to do against it

submitted by /u/thijl200
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thijl200, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Jan 4, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot

1. Laptop crashes every 5 minutes on the dot - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes every

2. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  3. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  4. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A Windows error every 5 minutes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Windows error every 5 minutes?: hello i get this error every few minutes how can i fix it? [ATTACH] Alle 5 Minuten ein Windows fehler?
  6. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?: Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it...
  7. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  8. Windows beeps every 5 minutes

Windows beeps every 5 minutes: HP desktop with Windows 10. Recently added SSD and moved Windows to it. Computer seems to be running fine, but every 5 minutes exactly, I get this beeping sound: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLMwhu33RN2hqxIC33iPYgAdBMM_Q No idea what's causing it. All the diagnostics I've run...
  9. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....
  10. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741