Windows 10: Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

Discus and support Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi everyone, My laptop got some weird problems. At all started a few days before ( it worked fine before) I tried to save a simple document in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rick Sanders, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

hi everyone,

My laptop got some weird problems.
    At all started a few days before ( it worked fine before)
    I tried to save a simple document in Microsoft Word but the program crashed thought that could happen ones tried it again and it crashed again.
    Then i tried to upload a file in an email with my gmail account in google chrome. Chrome crashed too right away when pressing the add file button. So the problem is that i cant save any file or upload them anymore..
    Does anyone know what could help me?

Rick

:)

Rick Sanders, Nov 23, 2016

2. Laptop ( programs ) crashes when I tried to save or upload files

hi everyone,

My laptop got some weird problems.

At all started a few days before ( it worked fine before)

I tried to save a simple document in Microsoft Word but the program crashed thought that could happen ones tried it again and it crashed again.

Then i tried to upload a file in an email with my gmail account in google chrome. Chrome crashed too right away when pressing the add file button. So the problem is that i cant save any file or upload them anymore..

Does anyone know what could help me?

Rick

rick sanders, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Matt1594 Win User
    BSOD during games with many stop codes on my new build

ill upload the files once a crash re-occurs as i dont have any saved atm

Matt1594, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

Uninstall Rapport and make sure there are no traces of it left on laptop.

Whatphoeb, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

1. Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes saving

2. pc crashing. dump file saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing. dump file saved: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMsbp1Gl6qzrf1B8B7bRy9Ob9tssYliy/view?usp=sharingMy new pc was acting strange while gaming iracing. I would get a micro stutter every few seconds. It was very rhythmic. Now the PC keeps crashing. A dump file was saved only once. system...
  3. pc crashing. dump file saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing. dump file saved: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMsbp1Gl6qzrf1B8B7bRy9Ob9tssYliy/view?usp=sharingMy new pc was acting strange while gaming iracing. I would get a micro stutter every few seconds. It was very rhythmic. Now the PC keeps crashing. A dump file was saved only once. system...
  4. Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file: Webex Teams crashes for me whenever I attempt to upload an attachment from my device. IT has checked the logs and data dumps and they've confirmed that it's not a Webex issue, but rather a Windows issue hence why I've been directed here. I've already uninstalled and...
  5. Cannot upload or save downloads in 10.0.19042

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot upload or save downloads in 10.0.19042: Suddenly I cannot upload documents to business applications I use, and I cannot save downloads. This happens across all browsers. I get an event ID 1002. Any suggestions?...
  6. DMP Files Upload for Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DMP Files Upload for Computer Crashing: I've been dealing with an issue with my computer crashing for about the past 6 months. I've finally put my foot down to ask for help because I can't get anywhere with the problem. I've included the dmp files on my computer as well as one caused from Driver Verifier I'm not...
  7. Uploaded pics not saving to date folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploaded pics not saving to date folder: So up until yesterday and for no reason, my pictures uploaded from my SD cards are saving 'individually' under a dsc number .before that they would automatically all go into a folder that was already given that days date. the only thing that changed was I had to upload some...
  8. Laptop keeps crashing but I want to try to save files and programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps crashing but I want to try to save files and programs.: I'm a not completely computer illiterate but I am a bit of a noob when it comes to technical stuff. I am hoping a kind expert could guide me through repairing windows because I been doing some reading about ISO repair and it's not 100% clear to me. I have access to another...
  9. File upload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File upload: I currently can't upload any files to any Drive, be it Google or Microsoft. It's not a browser issue as well. When i use Edge something popped up in Task Manager. "file picker ui host not responding" Appreciate any help...
  10. uploading files

in Windows 10 Customization
    uploading files: When I upload a file, then try to open, it shows up like in a different style that I can not read. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-files/410671e1-cdf7-4148-bdf8-974b0c9de4ec