Windows 10: Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

Discus and support Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi everyone, My laptop got some weird problems. At all started a few days before ( it worked fine before) I tried to save a simple document in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rick Sanders, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

hi everyone,

My laptop got some weird problems.
    At all started a few days before ( it worked fine before)
    I tried to save a simple document in Microsoft Word but the program crashed thought that could happen ones tried it again and it crashed again.
    Then i tried to upload a file in an email with my gmail account in google chrome. Chrome crashed too right away when pressing the add file button. So the problem is that i cant save any file or upload them anymore..
    Does anyone know what could help me?

Rick

:)

Rick Sanders, Nov 23, 2016

2. Laptop ( programs ) crashes when I tried to save or upload files

hi everyone,

My laptop got some weird problems.

At all started a few days before ( it worked fine before)

I tried to save a simple document in Microsoft Word but the program crashed thought that could happen ones tried it again and it crashed again.

Then i tried to upload a file in an email with my gmail account in google chrome. Chrome crashed too right away when pressing the add file button. So the problem is that i cant save any file or upload them anymore..

Does anyone know what could help me?

Rick

rick sanders, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Matt1594 Win User
    BSOD during games with many stop codes on my new build

ill upload the files once a crash re-occurs as i dont have any saved atm

Matt1594, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

Uninstall Rapport and make sure there are no traces of it left on laptop.

Whatphoeb, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files

1. Laptop crashes on saving or uploading files - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes saving

2. uploading and sharing audio files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading and sharing audio files: I use Audacity for recording songs. I record in Aud files and export to a mp3 file then add the to my folder. I can not send them to mail or any other app. I can play them on google play and some other players but can not forward them to I message or email. Any suggestions?...
  3. Saving files

Saving files: Hello. I'd like to save some of my files on to the hard drive, but my Windows 10 Home sends everything to OneDrive. Is there a way of choosing whether to save on to the machine or to the cloud?...
  4. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....
  5. Saving Files

Saving Files: I am unable to save files from the Avery Software? I get this message: File not found Check the file name and try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-files/f856b530-79e3-448e-b0ca-f51669c44314"
  6. File Upload settings

File Upload settings: I often upload image files to Ancestry for my family tree. I keep the ones I use constantly in my Pictures Folder on my hard drive. Whenever I do an upload. Ancestry send the command to my computer. It always opens on my Desktop and I have to search out the file in...
  7. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and uploading dmp files.: Hello, Since a few weeks I am getting BSODs randomly when I boot or reboot my computer. I have tried reinstalling windows 10 pro (64bit) but the crashes still occur. It is not always when I boot, sometimes it al goes ok. While looking on the web I found the page to use...
  8. Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2016 crashes on save/save as: When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions...
  9. Save / Save As / Open Dialog Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save / Save As / Open Dialog Crashing: I tried to do a search but it didn't come up with much. Have you guys seen an issue where the Save/SaveAs/Open dialogs don't open and instead the app crashes? I've seen it in Notepad, Paint and Word. If I kill all explorer.exe processes, and then launch for example Notepad...
  10. How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos: Hi please excuse my complete ignorance, since downloading my " free windows 10 " I cant see how to download / save any fotos...when I try to a window opens giving my just the option of "windows picture viewer" but that doesnt seem to be installed, just an app for "photos" and...