Windows 10: Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

Discus and support Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I recently bought MSI GF72VR and I am having strange problem with it. Almost every time when I unplug power cord and I have open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StelianCankov, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

Hello everyone! I recently bought MSI GF72VR and I am having strange problem with it.

Almost every time when I unplug power cord and I have open program my laptop freezes for about 3-4 seconds then it comes black screen and then blue screen and restart. I have tried to disable Microsoft AC adapter and I played a lot with Power options but there was no effect at all.

:)

StelianCankov, Sep 18, 2018
  2. nickbarry Win User

Windows 10 freezes when close laptop or unplug anything such as power cord.

Computer freezing a lot ever since I upgraded to 10, having this issues when I unplug anything usb powered such as a mouse or power cord or when I close my laptop. Also freezing from normal use randomly. PLEASE HELP

nickbarry, Sep 19, 2018
  3. scott .p. Win User
    Wi-Fi disconnects after unplugging the power cord.

Original Title: wifi disconnecting

Every since the windows 10 update Both of my laptops ( TOSHIBA and DELL ) have been disconnecting from my wifi whenever I unplug them from the power cord .

scott .p., Sep 19, 2018
  4. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

1. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes power

2. Windows 10 freezes every time when unplugged power from laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes every time when unplugged power from laptop.: Dear Sir, My Windows 10 freezes every time when unplugged power from laptop. It does not happen to Windows 8 but only 10. It is a fresh install windows too. Just wondering if you can provide me with any advice to fix this problem. As mentioned, I can run Win 8 without power...
  3. Power cord not running laptop but is charging battery.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power cord not running laptop but is charging battery.: My laptop is currently charging with the power cord but does not seem to be running it at all. The battery is depleting while I am using the laptop to the point that it will shutdown because of low battery even though it is plugged in. Battery will then charge. Icon bar at...
  4. laptop lags when unplugged

laptop lags when unplugged: i have a HP Pavilion notebook intel core 17-6500u cpu @2.50ghz 4 cpus 16 gb ram windows 10 pro 64 (10.0, Build 17763) nvidia 940mx 4gb ddr3 every Game works fine when charger is plugged in but when removed even the lowest end game lags.. all games produce less than...
  5. Power Cord

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Cord: My puppy chewed my power cord. How do I find out where the info is on what type my computer is and what type of cord I need so I can order another power cord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-cord/8233434f-97a6-4b3d-b9d7-a5f9ee2e9cd8
  6. How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?

How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?: I absolutely hate the automatic brightness change that occurs when I plug in or unplug my power cord. How can I disable this?!...
  7. Asus N61JQ laptop screen turns off upon unplugging power cord

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus N61JQ laptop screen turns off upon unplugging power cord: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit on my ASUS N61JQ laptop. Immediately upon unplugging the power cord, the screen on the laptop turns off. Battery is at 100% charge. With a second monitor attached, the second monitor is unaffected and stays on. Power plan settings say: On battery...
  8. Rca 2in1tablet power cord.

Rca 2in1tablet power cord.: I need to replace the power cord on my RCA 2in1 tablet, but am having a hard time finding one to fit. Tried two different universal cords from Walmart and neither fit correctly to start charging. Any suggestions?...
  9. my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord

my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord: ok when ever I plug in my Dell power cord that came with my laptop I get a pop up that say's . The AC power adapter is not recognized. System performance will be impacted. Please connect the correct Dell AC power adapter for best system operations. This adapter may not...
  10. I'm looking for adapter for Power Cord C5 EU plug to power my laptop

I'm looking for adapter for Power Cord C5 EU plug to power my laptop: Hey there, what I want to do is be able to connect my laptop cable to load up from computer, so connect it to usb port 2.0 or 3.0 , is that safe to do or even possible? What kind of adapter would I need? 104985