Windows 10: Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

Discus and support Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I recently bought MSI GF72VR and I am having strange problem with it. Almost every time when I unplug power cord and I have open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StelianCankov, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

Hello everyone! I recently bought MSI GF72VR and I am having strange problem with it.

Almost every time when I unplug power cord and I have open program my laptop freezes for about 3-4 seconds then it comes black screen and then blue screen and restart. I have tried to disable Microsoft AC adapter and I played a lot with Power options but there was no effect at all.

:)

StelianCankov, Sep 18, 2018
  2. nickbarry Win User

Windows 10 freezes when close laptop or unplug anything such as power cord.

Computer freezing a lot ever since I upgraded to 10, having this issues when I unplug anything usb powered such as a mouse or power cord or when I close my laptop. Also freezing from normal use randomly. PLEASE HELP

nickbarry, Sep 19, 2018
  3. scott .p. Win User
    Wi-Fi disconnects after unplugging the power cord.

Original Title: wifi disconnecting

Every since the windows 10 update Both of my laptops ( TOSHIBA and DELL ) have been disconnecting from my wifi whenever I unplug them from the power cord .

scott .p., Sep 19, 2018
  4. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged

1. Laptop crashes when power cord is unplugged - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes power

2. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  3. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  4. Laptop crashes when unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when unplugged: HiI had my drive replaced like 2 months ago because an issue of my laptop. Since then, my laptop's screen is always freezing and getting BSoD with errors like "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I have configured to create...
  5. Laptop crashes when unplugged

Laptop crashes when unplugged: HiI had my drive replaced like 2 months ago because an issue of my laptop. Since then, my laptop's screen is always freezing and getting BSoD with errors like "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". I have configured to create...
  6. If I unplug the power cord the pc goes off

If I unplug the power cord the pc goes off: If I unplug the power cord the pc goes off it says 0% available windows 11 Lenovo pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-unplug-the-power-cord-the-pc-goes-off/44d424cf-91ab-4634-b3e2-3d25bcb816a7
  7. Asus X302LJ screen turns off when power cord unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus X302LJ screen turns off when power cord unplugged: I have an Asus X302LJ and immediately when I unplugg the power cord, the screen goes blank turns off Not a driver issue, it does the same even in the bios screen. Here are the list of conditions/symptoms - when unplugging the cord, screen turns off, when plugged in,...
  8. How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?: Saw a lot of discussion concerning this topic. Think I figured it out. As many of you have speculated it's not a Windows issue. It has to do with the OEM of your graphics chip. Most likely Intel or AMD. Each manufacturer has software that deals directly with the hardware....
  9. Automatically change brightness when power cord is unplugged/plugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically change brightness when power cord is unplugged/plugged: Hi, so on my laptop I used to have this feature where my screen brightness would dim/brighten whenever I had my power cord unplugged/plugged (to conserve battery life, etc etc.), whatever happened to that setting? Currently it's just 1 set brightness level for both scenarios...
  10. How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Brightness change when plugging in or unplugging power cord?: I absolutely hate the automatic brightness change that occurs when I plug in or unplug my power cord. How can I disable this?!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes when unplugged

2. when unpluggged labtop eventually crashes

3. unplugging the power adapter hangs the computer

4. dell laptop unplugged and crash