Windows 10: Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10

Discus and support Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Is this OS image issue? Will replacing the image fix this issue. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Win10User2k4, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10

Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Is this OS image issue?

Will replacing the image fix this issue.

I have tried resetting the Win 10 OS. But the same issue has repeated on 3 occasions in last 1 month after resetting the OS using recovery key on the laptop.

:)

Win10User2k4, Sep 27, 2018
  2. xkm1948 Win User
    xkm1948, Sep 27, 2018
  3. odddray Win User
    random shutdown problem in event log

im expierenceing random shutdowns when playing games but the wierd part is is that the mouse stays on and the keybaord. and when i wiggle the mouse the computer boots up.

would this weird error be an error in the the event log.
    if so what would it be under????

odddray, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10

Michelle Vil, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10

1. Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop crashes Event

2. Laptop crashing with event 41 errors, bugcheck code 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing with event 41 errors, bugcheck code 292: Hello all. I got a new laptop K6604JI-AS99 about 2.5 months ago and ever since I received it, I have been experiencing event 41 crashes only while the lid is closed; it has never crashed while I have been using it. It is typically closed for a few days at a time; per event...
  3. Laptop crashing with event 41 errors, bugcheck code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing with event 41 errors, bugcheck code 292: Hello all. I got a new laptop K6604JI-AS99 about 2.5 months ago and ever since I received it, I have been experiencing event 41 crashes only while the lid is closed; it has never crashed while I have been using it. It is typically closed for a few days at a time; per event...
  4. Windows crashes during shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes during shutdown: Hi,i've got the problem, that my Laptop Lenovo Legion y720 with win10 crashes during shutdown. I've replaced the 256gb ssd with a 1tb ssd recently, i suspect, that this could be the reason. The complete 256gb was cloned into the 1tb ssd including the windows files.Here you...
  5. Laptop sudden shutdown with “Event 41-63”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop sudden shutdown with “Event 41-63”: Laptop keeps turning itself off KernelPower id 41 task 63HardwareHi all, Im currently using a Msi GE73 8RF laptop with gtx1070, i7-8750 2.20GHz and recently it keeps turning itself off randomly, ive seen it bsod but this time it just went black. First time it shutdown like...
  6. Laptop sudden shutdown with “Event 41-63”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop sudden shutdown with “Event 41-63”: Laptop keeps turning itself off KernelPower id 41 task 63HardwareHi all, Im currently using a Msi GE73 8RF laptop with gtx1070, i7-8750 2.20GHz and recently it keeps turning itself off randomly, ive seen it bsod but this time it just went black. First time it shutdown like...
  7. Laptop sudden shutdown with “Event 41-63”

8. Laptop Crash - Event 41

Laptop Crash - Event 41: I have just upgraded my laptop. Before, I had two same ram each 2GB DDR3. Everything was working fine. For 5 years without any issue!So, decided to upgrade laptop. Bought a 4GB DDR3 ram, Alternate it with slot 1 and now total memory i have was 6GB. Tried to run laptop but...
  9. Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown: I moved this post from general discussions where it got completely buried. I'm sure every one of us is getting these errors in windows 10 This appears to be a general issue with windows 10, I always get the following errors on shutdown: The VMware Workstation Server...
  10. Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Log 7031 Errors on Shutdown: This appears to be a general issue with windows 10, I always get the following errors on shutdown: The VMware Workstation Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the...