Windows 10: Laptop Crashes without BSOD

Discus and support Laptop Crashes without BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I find these errors meanings ? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brave1312, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Brave1312 Win User

Laptop Crashes without BSOD

How can I find these errors meanings ?

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 17d
    Parameter 1: 26
    Parameter 2: ffffe2874919e9b0
    Parameter 3: ffffe2874a104a20
    Parameter 4: ffff918875efaa70
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 8192

[COLOR=rgba0, 102, 204, 1]Description[/COLOR]

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

[COLOR=rgba0, 102, 204, 1]Problem signature[/COLOR]

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: ab

Parameter 1: 5

Parameter 2: 5af0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 5b

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 8192

:)

Brave1312, Apr 8, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Apr 8, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop Crashes without BSOD - Similar Threads - Laptop Crashes without

2. Windows 10 Crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crashing without BSOD: I built a new computer a few months ago, but recently it's been experiencing some problems. Windows will crash around once a day, but no BSOD is ever displayed. I attempted to run driver verifier. With that active my machine would BSOD instantly with a...
  3. PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD: Hello. For quite a long time I've had a problem with my pc where it at random times crashes sometimes with and sometimes without BSOD. I've tried a lot of things and gotten advice from some people over at Tom's Hardware Forum, who also asked me to post here as they might've...
  4. Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD

Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD: Hi, Just bought a new PowerSpec G467 - https://www.microcenter.com/product/629573/powerspec-g467-gaming-computer Since day 1, the computer randomly is restarting without BSOD. It probably happens once a day and usually within the first 10 minutes of booting up and usually...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello everyone. 2 months ago I bought a new laptop, Acer Nitro 5. Config:AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor Octa-core 2.90 GHzNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650Ti with 4 GB dedicated memory16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM512 GB SSD Ever since Windows got installed it crashes from time to time. First it...
  6. PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD: Hello. For the past few months i've experienced a number of crashes and BSOD happening daily. Most of the BSOD have the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the cause, which i've heard could be because of a hardware problem. I've tried almost everything people have suggested, but...
  7. Crashing/freezing/hanging without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing/freezing/hanging without a BSOD: [ATTACH] Hi, I was playing Valorant when I alt-tabbed to discord and my computer just froze. This has happened multiple times in the past, I'd say this is the fourth time this past 3 months. I can't point out what exactly triggers it but it has NEVER happened when I'm in...
  8. Random crash without BSOD

Random crash without BSOD: So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but...
  9. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.: So for the past week I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my system, and after a week of trying I gave up and have no idea what to do. I had a once in a blue moon BSOD before this and overlooked it, along with my game (Fortnite) Crashing at random. The BSOD...
  10. BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files): Hi all, I've been getting some hard reboots while gaming recently. Generally, there have been no BSODs and crash dump files created when these reboots occur. I have since ran Windows' driver verifier to force some BSODs that may/may not be related to the reboots I am...