Windows 10: Laptop crashing very frequently.

Discus and support Laptop crashing very frequently. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, This problem started 2 months earlier, I did not use my laptop for a week and my sound drivers went missing all of a sudden I tried to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Varun Veerla, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Laptop crashing very frequently.

Hi,

This problem started 2 months earlier, I did not use my laptop for a week and my sound drivers went missing all of a sudden I tried to reinstall them and it didn't work. I reinstalled windows 10 operating system and thought it will fix the driver issues. After reinstalling windows 10 I started getting BSoD's. It says critical process died. I reinstalled windows again and still the problem didn't go away. I have done sfc /scan, memtest86 and bunch of stuff which I found online to try and fix the issue but it did not help me. I have not made any hardware changes to my laptop. I am using Dell G7 7588 model.

It would be of great help if someone can help me with the problem I am facing.

This is the .dmp file generated by the system.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Py-via3VsjBieudGpCbxEYBqEWO0jY_6/view?usp=sharing

:)

Varun Veerla, Sep 9, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 9, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

axe0, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Laptop crashing very frequently.

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Laptop crashing very frequently.

1. Laptop crashing very frequently. - Similar Threads - Laptop crashing very

2. Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD: Hi,I have been facing a lot of crashes with my windows machine. I first thought it was Windows 11 being broken but even after downgrading to Windows 10 I am getting the same frequest BSOD errors.page_fault_in_nonpaged_areaIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have tried a lot of manual...
  3. Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing very frequently - BSOD: Hi,I have been facing a lot of crashes with my windows machine. I first thought it was Windows 11 being broken but even after downgrading to Windows 10 I am getting the same frequest BSOD errors.page_fault_in_nonpaged_areaIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have tried a lot of manual...
  4. Very frequent crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very frequent crashes: Ever since I upgraded my laptop from 16GB of memory to 32GB my computer has been crashing a lot more than usual BSODs, spontaneous reboots, and sometimes the screen goes black but the screen is still backlit. I've taken a few steps that fixed the problem a little 10-11...
  5. very frequent BSOD's

very frequent BSOD's: I get a windows BSOD almost every day now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans,memtests and also DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth as per advise of Igor Leyko, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know...
  6. Windows 10 PC crashes and reboots very frequently

Windows 10 PC crashes and reboots very frequently: My Windows 10 PC has been shutting down and rebooting quite frequently for the last about 6 months or so. Version 1909 OS Build 18363. 1256 System Event log always indicates it's EventID 41 with BugcheckCode 10 i.e. 0xA More often than not this seems to happen when the...
  7. VERY FREQUENT BSOD

VERY FREQUENT BSOD: Hello sir, i get BSOD blue screen of death very often. When i sign in to my windows 10, with in 10 min, i get BSOD and blue screen get frozen. This problem continues.my pc performance is also got very slow I tried recovery options gave permanently delete all files and apps...
  8. VERY Frequent BSOD crashes IRQL, Kernal etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VERY Frequent BSOD crashes IRQL, Kernal etc.: Anytime a video or Zoom are playing I get a BSOD. Tried Driver updates and reinstalls, memory scans, replacing graphic card and power sources, etc. everything seems fine. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone help me!?!?!...
  9. very frequent BSOD.

very frequent BSOD.: I have an Alienware 15R4 laptop. At home, I use an Alienware Graphics Amplifier with a Geforce RTX 2080Ti in it and have two monitors connected to the graphics card. At work, I connect monitors directly to the laptop. Most of the time, when changing from one location to the...
  10. PC crashing very frequently

PC crashing very frequently: PC information: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s) Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb 16gb ram x64 based pc C: is on an SSD D: is...