Windows 10: Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access

Discus and support Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting the Firefox is preventing Graphics accessing, etc.... I have a Lenovo laptop. Have tried all the obvious driver updats, firefox update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinDaly3, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access

I keep getting the Firefox is preventing Graphics accessing, etc....

I have a Lenovo laptop. Have tried all the obvious driver updats, firefox update, plus altered the 'acceleration' process..in short, every recommendation I've read on the forums.

Now I find that it MAY be the below, which I found on device management in my PC settings.

Please can anyone help here? I dread the blue screen and the possibility of losing all my stuff.

Thanks in advance

Kevin D

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff8d092977b010

Parameter 2: fffff8009cc857e0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 10f8

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

:)

KevinDaly3, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Feb 1, 2019
  3. firefox and IE will cause problems?

could there be any reasonable explanation why firefox and ie would cause problems?

oh, and when the machine crashes it is the blue screen of death and when windows recovers it suggests bios update. this is a machine that hasnt been upgraded driver wise or bios wise, yet they insist it is firefox. give me a break.

Easy Rhino, Feb 1, 2019
  4. MatTheCat Win User

Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

I have went back to Firefox 3.6 for this reason.

With the newer Firefox releases, I would find that it would crash and cause my whole system to hang and the only way I could recover from it would be to boot Windows 7 in safe mode, uninstall and then reinstall Firefox.....but bollox to that every 1-2 days.

MatTheCat, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access

1. Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access - Similar Threads - Laptop crashing Facebook

2. Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox: Even with the ongoing #deletefacebook movement, not everyone is willing to completely walk away from the connections they’ve made on the social platform. After all, Facebook — and its subsidiary Instagram — is where the mountain biking club...
  3. (Applicationname).exe has be blocked to access graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Applicationname).exe has be blocked to access graphics hardware.: Type: Desktop GPU: No CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g with integrated Vega Graphics. Motherboard: MSI A320m pro vd/s v2 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz 4gb ×2 Operating System Version: Windows 10 Pro Hello, I get that notification in the notification center and I get a black/blue...
  4. facebook closing firefox when I type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    facebook closing firefox when I type: hi, facebook closes firefox when I am typing. all my text is lost. I have to continually copy what I've typed every couple of sentences. then reopen firefox and FB and paste it in. I can't find anyone else with the same problem. windows 10. Icould not find a topic that fits...
  5. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  6. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  7. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  8. Wierd message when accessing FireFox

in Browsers and Email
    Wierd message when accessing FireFox: In the last couple of days, I'm getting a message window when accessing FireFox. The message reads: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item. If I erase the message and retry Firefox, it...
  9. Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes: I'm experiencing a constant problem involving a script while using Firefox browser, with Facebook open. A pop up window on the page advises me that the following script is causing the problem.... https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php...HGcTRu_E.js:25 ...and gives me a...
  10. New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox: Our Multi-Account Containers extension has been a game changer for many users, letting them manage various parts of their online life without intermingling your accounts. To help Firefox users have more control of their data on Facebook, we’ve created the Facebook Container...