Windows 10: Laptop crashing while loading games.

Discus and support Laptop crashing while loading games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I was playing a game and I wanted to re-install it on my SSD. after doing so, my computer started crashing no BSoD, just straight to bootup. So, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Artomos9100, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Laptop crashing while loading games.

So, I was playing a game and I wanted to re-install it on my SSD. after doing so, my computer started crashing no BSoD, just straight to bootup. So, I ran a virus check, verified the game, updated all my drivers and my computer continued to crash, re-installed the game. Next I restarted windows and went through the new computer stuff so all i had on my computer was my browser, steam, discord, the game, and drivers ect which did not fix the problem however I did start sometimes getting BSoD's most of them saying driver_state_power_failure, Then I got one that said DPC_Watchdog_violation, and a couple page fault in a nonpaged area. So, after seeing the watchdog crash, I saw it might have to do with the driver for the ssd so i went to Samsung's site to download the latest driver for that, I also did chkdsk /f /r and SFC /scannow. I tried using my HDD again and that isn't working either anymore. So, I did a full windows restore from a usb drive and re-partition the hard drives, installed drivers and still am having the same problems, I changed the games priority, made sure in the geforce settings that my graphic card was selected, still same problems.

I'm about at my limit to troubleshooting this problem so wondering if anyone here might be able to help me figure out the problem. My laptop is a Eluktronics Pro-X p957HR. And dump file I have since re-install is here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al6SJB9r_SULhR0vwSCXgwF3xyrU?e=O3CCDs

:)

Artomos9100, Jul 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jul 10, 2019
  4. drdeathx Win User

Laptop crashing while loading games.

Random laptop crashes in games.

Oxymoron that is.... Your saying doubtful it would overheat but recommend he blows the dust with compressed air and recommend a laptop cooler. Now thats hilarious. Just saying.... I think you just said what I did but took the mantainence a step further.

drdeathx, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Laptop crashing while loading games.

1. Laptop crashing while loading games. - Similar Threads - Laptop crashing while

2. Computer keeps crashing while either loading a game or in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing while either loading a game or in the middle of a game: Hello, my computer keeps crashing whenever I play a video game, sometimes as it's loading, sometimes while im halfway through a game and im not sure what's causing it. I've deep cleaned my pc to see if it was any dust build up but it's still happening.My pc specs:CPU: Ryzen 7...
  3. Computer keeps crashing while either loading a game or in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing while either loading a game or in the middle of a game: Hello, my computer keeps crashing whenever I play a video game, sometimes as it's loading, sometimes while im halfway through a game and im not sure what's causing it. I've deep cleaned my pc to see if it was any dust build up but it's still happening.My pc specs:CPU: Ryzen 7...
  4. Computer keeps crashing while either loading a game or in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in

Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop where it will crash with a black screen after about 15 minutes of playing games like Valorant, Overwatch, CSGO it's not like my laptop cant run these games as it meets the recommended requirements there is no warning of the crash,...
  6. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game: Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I...
  7. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game: Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I...
  8. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

9. Laptop Crashing At Certain Points While Gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Crashing At Certain Points While Gaming: It's been over 5-6 months since i've bought my ASUS FX505DV through Amazon and right away i've noticed some problems where the OS BSoDs once i reach certain temperatures on stock clocks, it literally can't be played normally out-of-the-box that i've been forced to underclock...
  10. Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games

Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games: Dear people. My PC freeze randomly while gaming. (Cities Skylines, 7Days to Die, Minecraft) Me and my son check everything: RAM, Mainboard, CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD, even the SATA cable. I've got a new power adapter too. (450W) Yesterday I use the troubleshooting in Win10 for my...