Windows 10: Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

Discus and support Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GULLYDWARF MUN, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that could be causing this BSOD that keeps happening. =pOriginal question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-gaming/0x000000f7-error-when-playing-wow-how-to-fix/21c1eddc-62a7-4d45-adc6-9e52b53783a5?messageId=25a92fbd-46a7-47b4-8dfd-3cfc8301e868Second reach out for help:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/

:)

GULLYDWARF MUN, Aug 11, 2022
  2. hensengp Win User

Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft

Hello,

My new computer has been frequently experiencing crashes/BSOD while playing World of Warcraft (WoW) - Classic. The problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks now and I have made various unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem. At this point I am most
    interested in trying to learn as much information as I can about what is causing the crashes so I know what needs to be done to correct it. Initially the error messages suggested to me that the problem had something to do with the GPU driver, so I reinstalled
    the driver which seemed to mitigate the issue for about a week. Once the problem reappeared, reinstalling the driver was no longer effective. The crashes seem to occur mostly when I am playing WoW and attempt to alt-tab to another open window. Recently the
    crashes have begun occurring outside of WoW, specifically when I attempt to shut down the computer or leave the computer idle with no or only minimal programs open. This recent development is very concerning to me because it suggests that the problem is getting
    worse. The problem is odd because as long as I don't attempt to alt-tab, or simply get lucky, I am able to play WoW and generally use my computer for long periods of time without experiencing a crash. I would like to note that I play WoW on low graphical settings
    and the game is generally not graphically intense.

The model of computer I purchased is: PowerSpec B244 Desktop Computer; AMD Ryzen 5 3400G 3.7GHz Processor; 8GB DDR4-2666 RAM; 250GB SSD; AMD Radeon RX Vega 11; - Micro Center

Several DMP files from recent crashes can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlzNtanqcudli0p1gIamjPIQyd7g?e=vgUNJb

Any assistance you can provide toward helping me solve this problem is greatly appreciated. If any additional information is needed please let me know and I will do my best to provide it.

Thanks in advance.

hensengp, Aug 11, 2022
  3. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly random and not only when I'm playing games I missed the error code on the last crash but I will get it if I BSOD again I have attached the file with dxdiag etc
    Thanks in advance for any help on this issue

Aussiejohn, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

Cannot play World of Warcraft for more than 1 minute w/o crashing. SP4 i5

Hi,

I am continuously crashing when trying to play World of Warcraft.

The screen will go black and the game sounds will turn off and when I press the power button it looks like it comes out of standby as everything is the same but the game is disconnected.

Please help!

Rachellllllllllllllllvt, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

1. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft - Similar Threads - Laptop crashing while

2. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  3. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  4. Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes

Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes: Hi everyone, I built a new PC recently and from day 1 I've been having the game crash at least once a day and yesterday Windows crashed together with the game for the first time. I found Blizzard support to be not too helpful so I am trying my luck here. The crash is...
  5. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: When playing World of Warcraft my game crashes randomly. Sometimes resulting in a BSOD like this. Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYVgo1-AZWkmnlKdvisYQ?e=YXrNJD Please help me resolve this! I do not know which driver is causing this issue. I have checked windows...
  6. Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft

Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft: Hello, My new computer has been frequently experiencing crashes/BSOD while playing World of Warcraft WoW - Classic. The problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks now and I have made various unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem. At this point I am most interested...
  7. Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft: I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time. Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my...
  8. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815
  9. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,: Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft. I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help. I pretty much tried...
  10. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

BSOD while playing world of warcraft: I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly...