Windows 10: Laptop darkens?

Discus and support Laptop darkens? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can one / can one turn it off under Win10 that the screen automatically darkens slightly without connection to the power supply, thus in battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fragensalatpdm, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Laptop darkens?

How can one / can one turn it off under Win10 that the screen automatically darkens slightly without connection to the power supply, thus in battery mode?

I hadn't seen it in the shots...

THANK YOU

:)

Fragensalatpdm, Jul 10, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Laptop darkens?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Laptop darkens?

1. Laptop darkens? - Similar Threads - Laptop darkens

2. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  3. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  4. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  5. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  6. how can I darken the text in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I darken the text in my laptop?: I need to darken the text - help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-darken-the-text-in-my-laptop/73840335-f639-427a-be1a-bfdcdb47f589
  7. how can I darken the text in my laptop?

how can I darken the text in my laptop?: I need to darken the text - help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-darken-the-text-in-my-laptop/73840335-f639-427a-be1a-bfdcdb47f589
  8. Screen colors darken when charging laptop, can't find the adaptive brightness setting anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen colors darken when charging laptop, can't find the adaptive brightness setting anywhere: Hello, I've been having this problem with my laptop where everytime I start to charge it, every color becomes a bit darker (Like the light blue color when text is selected changes to a darker hue). I have looked at other previous forums and they talk about Intel's graphics...
  9. Laptop screen darkens when a dark background is displayed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen darkens when a dark background is displayed: When running my MSI GS75 on battery power, a dark image, such as Windows settings in dark mode, will make the screen dim. It's not an environmental issue as my laptop hasn't left my room and the lighting doesn't change. I've had this same issue with my old Acer Nitro 5. Is...
  10. is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a way to darken the fonts on my laptop all the words are hard to see and also...: how can i make the fonts darker black and larger on my laptop the words are very dim and hard to read clearly and also can i make them larger for all my apps on the computer...