Windows 10: Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help

Discus and support Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this laptop a while back which is a Lenovo IdeaPad 110S-11IBR, and a while back it suddenly stopped working and completely erased everything in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SergioV202, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help

I got this laptop a while back which is a Lenovo IdeaPad 110S-11IBR, and a while back it suddenly stopped working and completely erased everything in it. Before we couldn't even open the setting menu or any of that sorts. There is nothing on the dashboard, no wallpaper,no files and no apps at all. After a year of not using it for that reason, I open it again and it's still the same, I was able to connect it to a network again, it doesn't want to open anything that's in the dashboard other than the recycling bin,which is the only thing in the dashboard. When

:)

SergioV202, Jun 20, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 20, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help

1. Laptop deleted everything and not letting me do anything/pls help - Similar Threads - Laptop deleted everything

2. New Laptop won't let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop won't let me do anything: So I got a new laptop Dell G16 7620, charged it and updated it, tried logging in and it wouldn't let me. So I skipped for the moment to set up the rest of the computer and it wouldn't let me. After a lot of googling I got onto Windows 10 and was finally able to set up the...
  3. New Laptop won't let me do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop won't let me do anything: So I got a new laptop Dell G16 7620, charged it and updated it, tried logging in and it wouldn't let me. So I skipped for the moment to set up the rest of the computer and it wouldn't let me. After a lot of googling I got onto Windows 10 and was finally able to set up the...
  4. Driver D not letting me do anything with it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver D not letting me do anything with it.: When i go to use my drive in anyway it wont let me do anything at all with it eg storing games, ive tried many fixes but none are doing anything. What ways is there to fix this. happened in both windows 10 and 11 and has been the same for months...
  5. Tried everything file is not deleting help pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tried everything file is not deleting help pls: I TRIED CHANGING ADMINISTRATOR , i tried finding process in resource monitor , i tried stopping windows explorer , i did restart many times but i cant find where the file is in use plz help...
  6. Tried everything file is not deleting help pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried everything file is not deleting help pls: I TRIED CHANGING ADMINISTRATOR , i tried finding process in resource monitor , i tried stopping windows explorer , i did restart many times but i cant find where the file is in use plz help...
  7. Tried everything file is not deleting help pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything: Hello folks. I was hoping someone can tell me what to do. I have this huge problem where my windows doesn't let me open the start menu, doesn't let me run any programs, apps. I can't even use my wifi extender because it says it doesn't work with the drive. I can't even open...
  9. Windows won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/
  10. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...