Windows 10: laptop deleting emails and files

Discus and support laptop deleting emails and files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop has a weird problem. When I click on an email or anything on my desktop, it will be deleted. It doesn't delete my gmails, but This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ehsan Vasefi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. laptop deleting emails and files

Hi,

My laptop has a weird problem. When I click on an email or anything on my desktop, it will be deleted. It doesn't delete my gmails, but This is happening in outlook emails and on my desktop. I have a full purchased anti-virus and no virus or malware is detected. I'll be thankful if you help.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Ehsan Vasefi, Sep 5, 2018

2. deleting emails

Hi Cammy,

There are ways to delete all of your email messages at once. One of these is by using the functions or controls on your keyboard, which also applies when deleting a large number of files for our other Office products.

You may follow the steps below to complete the deletion process of your emails:

• Press the Ctrl+A button on your keyboard.
    • Once everything is highlighted, it means your emails are ready to be deleted.
    • Press the Delete button.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Alden Rey Win User

laptop deleting emails and files

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

laptop deleting emails and files

1. laptop deleting emails and files - Similar Threads - laptop deleting emails

2. delete an email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete an email.: I need to delete an email from my autofill on windows mail but I cannot do so, because in 'people/contacts' the delete function doesn't work when I click on that email address, please help....
  3. delete an email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete an email.: I need to delete an email from my autofill on windows mail but I cannot do so, because in 'people/contacts' the delete function doesn't work when I click on that email address, please help....
  4. deleted email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted email: so a long time ago i deleted my email that was connected to my microsoft account and i cant access it anymore and when i try to sign in to onedrive it always asks to connect with the deleted email and when i do it says that the account doesnt exist so what should i do because...
  5. deleted email

deleted email: so a long time ago i deleted my email that was connected to my microsoft account and i cant access it anymore and when i try to sign in to onedrive it always asks to connect with the deleted email and when i do it says that the account doesnt exist so what should i do because...
  6. Deleted Email File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Email File: The fact that this software will not allow deleting the emails in the deleted folder is bogus! What a PITA! You need to fix this. If there is a fix, please contact me I'm really ticked....
  7. DELETING EMAILS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DELETING EMAILS: NO MATTER WHAT - NEW WINDOWS 10 KEEPS DELETING MY EMAILS!! I HAVE TAKEN THE STEPS IN TOOLS BUT AGAIN, MICROSOFT JUST LOVES TO DELETE MY EMAILS in WINDOW 10. I WISH I KEPT MY OLD COMPUTER... ANY IDEAS / HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED....
  8. DELETING EMAILS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DELETING EMAILS: HI, I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT, AND AFTER GETTING A NEW COMPUTER AND MICRO OFFICE HAVE WINDOWS MAIL, AND OUTLOOK ALL SYNC. i DONT NEED THE LATTER TWO AND WANT TO DELETE BOTH LEAVING THE GMAIL ONLY. HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE WITHOUT DELETING GMAIL THANKS...
  9. Deleted emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted emails: how do I keep my deleted emails from coming back to my All Mail folder, and sometimes to my Gmail folder. I do not use Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/84f0bc31-0b88-4f67-8879-145c2fa10f75
  10. deleted emails

deleted emails: my deleted emails are not syncing in outlook or gmail, am on imap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/1a853416-d545-4e8f-9855-8a0600106fe0