Windows 10: laptop desktop view

Discus and support laptop desktop view in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; By mistake I updated my desktop apps to go in order.... Before I did this I had a photo set in the middle of the desktop with apps around it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jerrycoolbaugh, Nov 17, 2020.

1. laptop desktop view

By mistake I updated my desktop apps to go in order....

Before I did this I had a photo set in the middle of the desktop with apps around it.

I can't seem to reset it...

Please help

Thank you

:)

jerrycoolbaugh, Nov 17, 2020
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 17, 2020
  4. laptop desktop view

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

laptop desktop view

1. laptop desktop view - Similar Threads - laptop desktop view

2. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View: I've just set up my Tablet view in Windows 10 in preparation for Windows 11 upgrade. However, I'm still used to the Classic Desktop view and have a few items still linked to it that I would like to access. Without changing the settings for Tablet and restarting; has anyone...
  3. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View: I've just set up my Tablet view in Windows 10 in preparation for Windows 11 upgrade. However, I'm still used to the Classic Desktop view and have a few items still linked to it that I would like to access. Without changing the settings for Tablet and restarting; has anyone...
  4. Blur Desktop view

Blur Desktop view: hello all this blurr view is bothering me and I tried all the solutions i found on the internet and nothing worked . I knew it is called the "acrylic effect" can anybody help?[IMG]...
  5. viewing my desktop

viewing my desktop: my laptop no longer shows my desktop and all the icons, instead i have the full start up , how do i change it back??? it is the Yoga model, I changed into a tablet yesterday and its been like it ever since....
  6. Desktop view

Desktop view: How to I set & lock my desktop in Classic or Tablet view, running Windows 10? (Instead of Tiles). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-view/c923459e-bc86-4dd1-b90a-60d75fdee3de
  7. Old desktop view

Old desktop view: I want my old desktop view how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-desktop-view/6d4fd7a2-2c8c-4510-8608-b89e2b8008e2
  8. Normal desktop view

Normal desktop view: this is how I see my desktop view now: all the icons like I would have opened the start bar. but I didn't and it stay that way. cannot go to normal desktop view. I don't like it terribly. I don't know how it got changed to this, and I want my normal desktop back....
  9. desktop view

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop view: In W10 .... how do I switch from the start screen (with tiles) to a desktop with conventional icons? 43880
  10. Desktop view has become the view of a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop view has become the view of a folder: Running windows 10 for several months but only recently the main desktop view when computer comes onhas acquired the look of a folder only with the normal desktop colors. That is, there is white band across the topwith such things as `| name | Size | Item Type | Date...