Windows 10: laptop died and have to replace hardrive

Discus and support laptop died and have to replace hardrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kscrapbooker, Apr 1, 2023.

1. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows it was installed when purchased

:)

Kscrapbooker, Apr 1, 2023

2. 4850 X2 replacement

second comp. my 4850x2 died, need a suitable replacement, any suggestions

gerrynicol, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Hardrive

How do i know i have to Replace my hardrive and how?

AlexMurcia1, Apr 1, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

laptop died and have to replace hardrive

n-ster, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

laptop died and have to replace hardrive

1. laptop died and have to replace hardrive - Similar Threads - laptop died replace

2. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  3. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  4. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    laptop died and have to replace hardrive: my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows...
  5. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop died and have to replace hardrive: my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows...
  6. had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office: How can I replace office on my computer. I have the key from original install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-hardrive-replaced-how-do-i-replace-office/0bd08b3c-b833-403a-aea4-918177a63111
  7. External Hardrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hardrive: How do i access my external HARDRIVE on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hardrive/216895a8-343c-4b49-93f2-d71f988de2a4
  8. save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rodartetalex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gif7es/save_my_hardrive_old_lenovo_laptop_broke_and_i/
  9. Missing hardrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing hardrive?: I an SSD and 1 TB Hardrive. I've been looking all over on youtube on a fix to find my missing hard drive and I have yet to find a youtube video that works. It did show up this morning after I updated my Windows 10 but now it's gone this afternoon. Does anyone have a fix to...
  10. Dying laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dying laptop: Good evening to all,Hope someone can give me some advice. I have a dying hp laptop been having small problems very often. Have done a complete windows reset for the third time beginning of the week so decided to go and get another newer model. don't use it for any hard work...