Windows 10: laptop died and have to replace hardrive

Discus and support laptop died and have to replace hardrive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kscrapbooker, Apr 1, 2023.

1. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows it was installed when purchased

:)

Kscrapbooker, Apr 1, 2023

2. 4850 X2 replacement

second comp. my 4850x2 died, need a suitable replacement, any suggestions

gerrynicol, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Hardrive

How do i know i have to Replace my hardrive and how?

AlexMurcia1, Apr 1, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

laptop died and have to replace hardrive

n-ster, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

laptop died and have to replace hardrive

1. laptop died and have to replace hardrive - Similar Threads - laptop died replace

2. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  3. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  4. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop died and have to replace hardrive: my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows...
  5. laptop died and have to replace hardrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop died and have to replace hardrive: my laptop has died, I purchased it with Windows 8 but updated when Windows 10 was offered free upgrade. My computer won't start, I have purchased a new hardrive for it but don't have hard copy of Windows to reinstall. when I first bought laptop I don't have a disc for Windows...
  6. had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    had hardrive replaced, how do i replace office: How can I replace office on my computer. I have the key from original install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-hardrive-replaced-how-do-i-replace-office/0bd08b3c-b833-403a-aea4-918177a63111
  7. External Hardrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hardrive: How do i access my external HARDRIVE on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hardrive/216895a8-343c-4b49-93f2-d71f988de2a4
  8. save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    save my hardrive: old lenovo laptop broke and i recovered the hardrive, these directories...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rodartetalex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gif7es/save_my_hardrive_old_lenovo_laptop_broke_and_i/
  9. Missing hardrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing hardrive?: I an SSD and 1 TB Hardrive. I've been looking all over on youtube on a fix to find my missing hard drive and I have yet to find a youtube video that works. It did show up this morning after I updated my Windows 10 but now it's gone this afternoon. Does anyone have a fix to...
  10. Dying laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dying laptop: Good evening to all,Hope someone can give me some advice. I have a dying hp laptop been having small problems very often. Have done a complete windows reset for the third time beginning of the week so decided to go and get another newer model. don't use it for any hard work...