Windows 10: Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

Discus and support Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Faze Blaze :D, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you.

:)

Faze Blaze :D, Jul 19, 2022

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi [​IMG]

theveterans, Jul 19, 2022
  3. Unable to reconnect to Wi Fi after disconnecting it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to turn on the Wi Fi, once disconnected. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you receive any error message?

• What exactly happens when you try to connect?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to change in settings, driver issue or application conflicts.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to disable and enable Wireless network in adapter settings and check if the issue persists.

• Open Network and sharing center.
    • Click on Change Adapter settings.
    • Locate the Wireless adapter.
    Right click Disable it and enable it and check the status.

If you are able to turn on the Wi Fi, it may be due to driver conflicts.

Hence, I suggest you to run network adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Network Troubleshooter.

1. Type Troubleshooting on the search bar and click Troubleshooting under Settings.

2. Now type Network adapter in the search option.

3. Click on Network adapter to run the troubleshooter.

I also suggest you to check if the Airplane mode turns automatically on after the disconnection.

For that, you can check either click on the network icon in the action centre .

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 19, 2022
  4. David Haz Win User

Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

Wi Fi

Hi Chris,

If your connection to a Wi-Fi network is being disconnected automatically, it could mean that the network adapter drivers are outdated, or the Wi-Fi profile doesn't match, etc. For us to assist you properly in your connection issue, kindly respond to the
    questions below:

• Does the issue happen when connecting only to the Wi-Fi from your work? Or, does it happen when connecting to a different network?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

1. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Laptop disconnects

2. Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10: The Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10 when connecting to a specific network my home network. I face the problem with a specific network in my home, I don't face this problem when using the office network, mobile Wi-Fi network,...
  3. Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10: The Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10 when connecting to a specific network my home network. I face the problem with a specific network in my home, I don't face this problem when using the office network, mobile Wi-Fi network,...
  4. Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...
  6. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...
  7. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  8. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  9. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  10. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....