Windows 10: laptop display doesn't work

Discus and support laptop display doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnwhitesn, Nov 14, 2018.

1. laptop display doesn't work

had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ? mouse works on monitor but nothing on lap top again laptop has my start screen but is "frozen" went to devices and shows 2 screens working ?both laptop and monitor ?

:)

johnwhitesn, Nov 14, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

laptop display doesn't work

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

laptop display doesn't work

1. laptop display doesn't work - Similar Threads - laptop display doesn't

2. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  3. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  4. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Laptop doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop doesn't work: my laptop doesn't work even after the man made new windows 10 to it please heeelp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-work/71307eee-926b-4357-a0e4-a7584cfa000e
  6. My laptop is on but doesn't show display

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop is on but doesn't show display: Hello there,I purchased a laptop for my company Metalica Forging INC about a year ago. My laptop has now stopped working, and I assumed it was a Windows problem. When I press the power button, the fan begins to spin for a few seconds and the lights illuminate, but the display...
  7. Laptop doesn't work

Laptop doesn't work: Hello, my laptop Fusion 5 Lapboo T90B + Pro is unfortunately not working. I wanted to reset my laptop but it didn't work so I wanted to go back to Windows. Now my laptop loads the whole Time and it says "preparing" and then my laptop goes black for a few seconds. What can I...
  8. Laptop doesn't detect internal display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop doesn't detect internal display: So i was connecting to my tv via hdmi for a larger screen while playing games, and one day I guess it updated while connected and froze the settings making the laptop I have a dell windows 10 laptop think that the tv is the internal screen. I've gotten lucky sometimes in...
  9. Display Rotation Lock Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Rotation Lock Doesn't Work: When I carry my HP Spectre x360 notebook while powered on it will rotate the orientation of the screen from landscape to portrait, resizing and realigning my open windows which don't revert when I set it down. I have to manually resize and reorient the open windows when I...
  10. laptop doesn't boot or display anything

laptop doesn't boot or display anything: I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button and when I switched it again, the screen is blank, the keyboard isn't working cant access the bios but the fan's working.. Im...