Windows 10: Laptop display is coming colour while i connect USB

Discus and support Laptop display is coming colour while i connect USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest update, 1909 (18363.535) my ASUS laptop display started randomly change its color , making everything a bit blue. A color changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sakthivel1819, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Laptop display is coming colour while i connect USB

After the latest update, 1909 (18363.535) my ASUS laptop display started randomly change its color , making everything a bit blue. A color changing happens when I plug or unplug devices in USB-ports. This is ridiculous. ICan you help me, as it is the very annoying issue, which disturbs my user experience of your OS?

:)

Sakthivel1819, Dec 14, 2019

2. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly
    . I use Autocad and find all the pen colours have changed. Please suggest how to get back to the original colours

KenBurgess1, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Laptop display is coming colour while i connect USB

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Laptop display is coming colour while i connect USB

1. Laptop display is coming colour while i connect USB - Similar Threads - Laptop display coming

2. display colour calibration not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display colour calibration not working: When I try to go into display colour calibration, it does not work when I try to adjust anything, the gamma or contrast or brightness, I move the sliders up/down and it doesn't change anything.I'm on a fresh install windows 10 22H2, fully updated with the latest display...
  3. display colour calibration not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    display colour calibration not working: When I try to go into display colour calibration, it does not work when I try to adjust anything, the gamma or contrast or brightness, I move the sliders up/down and it doesn't change anything.I'm on a fresh install windows 10 22H2, fully updated with the latest display...
  4. How do I connect my laptop to a external display using a USB c to a display port?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my laptop to a external display using a USB c to a display port?: I have a razer 15 pro laptop and am trying to connect to a samsung G9, and it wont show the display in the settings.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-a-external-display/cf9af42d-d952-4816-8828-ab0ebfc777c6
  5. How do I connect my laptop to a external display using a USB c to a display port?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my laptop to a external display using a USB c to a display port?: I have a razer 15 pro laptop and am trying to connect to a samsung G9, and it wont show the display in the settings.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-a-external-display/cf9af42d-d952-4816-8828-ab0ebfc777c6
  6. Desktop colour not displaying correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop colour not displaying correctly?: Colour to the left is the colour I have chosen, but the colour to the left is lighter? I can't figure out why it's like this. I can't see why it should be a problem with the screen as my computer can clearly display the colour correctly, just not when it's used for the...
  7. Display not coming

Display not coming: Hi , in my destop the cpu is turning on but there is no display coming in the monitor All wires are connected properly but still it didn't work Pls help me to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-not-coming/bf16289d-4111-4c7f-b3a2-ff54208cd4fe
  8. my laptop display is double and pink colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop display is double and pink colour: double screen and pink colour show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-display-is-double-and-pink-colour/09739b68-bd32-4102-b57b-7149f7f9ed36
  9. Connect No Display Laptop to external display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect No Display Laptop to external display: My Toshiba running laptop has display problem since the update of display driver. There were blue vertical lines on screen but now when I turn on the laptop, there's a black screen. I want to connect my laptop to my BRAVIA TV using HDMI cable. But there shows no signal and as...
  10. Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display

Win 10 - Colour change on Laptop display: I have HP Spectre laptop. Have just taken it on holiday and find the display has appeared to change the colour calibration of all the photos I have downloaded from camera. The sky has gone purple and the yellows gone green Reds appear to have changed slightly . I use Autocad...