Windows 10: Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

Discus and support Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Company HP Model HP Pavilion 15 cc 129tx Windows version win 10 1803 build 17134.81 Graphic Nvidia 940mx and intel UHD 620 Problem My laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shubham_g1509, May 11, 2019.

1. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

Company HP

Model HP Pavilion 15 cc 129tx

Windows version win 10 1803 build 17134.81

Graphic Nvidia 940mx and intel UHD 620

Problem

My laptop screen goes to turn off after 5 min of no usage on battery and 10 min of no usage on power . after that I am not able to use the laptop to use it again I hover over the touchpad or click the keys but nothing will happen even if you press caps lock the light will not glow It's justb like your laptop becomes unresponsive . and Finally I have to force shut down the laptop by pressing the power key .

Please help me

:)

Shubham_g1509, May 11, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, May 11, 2019
  3. n1trox Win User
    Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

I only have 1 computer (the laptop) and 1 external monitor. The laptop cannot detect its own screen.

So when I follow your steps, this is what happens:

• Go to Settings. (Done)
    • Click on System. (Done)
    • Under System, choose Display. (Done)
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply. (Done)
    • But then I undock my laptop and redock. Re-login, etc.
    • Only the external display turns on. The laptop does not turn on its own display. In order to get the laptop display to wake up, I need to follow steps 1-4 again. The settign "Duplicate these displays" does not seem to be retained.

n1trox, May 11, 2019
  4. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

laptop LCD not turning on..

*Wtf :wtf:*Shadedshun :shadedshuLaptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... :eek:*Twitch :twitch:

Braveheart, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

1. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... - Similar Threads - Laptop display never

2. LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES: My laptop display will turnoff after few min. Computer is up to date. The computer is running but after a few mintues display goes away. I do have 2 external monitors but i need my 3rd, Main Laptop Display As Well! I've been working & researching this for over a month! My...
  3. LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES: My laptop display will turnoff after few min. Computer is up to date. The computer is running but after a few mintues display goes away. I do have 2 external monitors but i need my 3rd, Main Laptop Display As Well! I've been working & researching this for over a month! My...
  4. LAPTOP DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  6. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  7. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WiFi turns off after turning off / sleeping laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi turns off after turning off / sleeping laptop: Hello, probably after updating windows10, although I am not sure, in my laptop, where everything was okay so far, something with Wifi turned on, which disconnects after, e.g. sleeping the laptop. After turning it on, I have to wait a while until the internet connects again. I...
  9. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...
  10. Turning off Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off Laptop: I hit restart and it just keeps running "Restarting" with circle. How can I get it to stop? Hitting On/Off button does not turn off laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-laptop/5c1cb7ce-dfe1-473c-a1d2-19c824c61c16

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hp pavilion laptop power setting display turns on and does not turn back on