Windows 10: Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

Discus and support Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Company HP Model HP Pavilion 15 cc 129tx Windows version win 10 1803 build 17134.81 Graphic Nvidia 940mx and intel UHD 620 Problem My laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shubham_g1509, May 11, 2019.

1. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

Company HP

Model HP Pavilion 15 cc 129tx

Windows version win 10 1803 build 17134.81

Graphic Nvidia 940mx and intel UHD 620

Problem

My laptop screen goes to turn off after 5 min of no usage on battery and 10 min of no usage on power . after that I am not able to use the laptop to use it again I hover over the touchpad or click the keys but nothing will happen even if you press caps lock the light will not glow It's justb like your laptop becomes unresponsive . and Finally I have to force shut down the laptop by pressing the power key .

Please help me

:)

Shubham_g1509, May 11, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, May 11, 2019
  3. n1trox Win User
    Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

I only have 1 computer (the laptop) and 1 external monitor. The laptop cannot detect its own screen.

So when I follow your steps, this is what happens:

• Go to Settings. (Done)
    • Click on System. (Done)
    • Under System, choose Display. (Done)
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply. (Done)
    • But then I undock my laptop and redock. Re-login, etc.
    • Only the external display turns on. The laptop does not turn on its own display. In order to get the laptop display to wake up, I need to follow steps 1-4 again. The settign "Duplicate these displays" does not seem to be retained.

n1trox, May 11, 2019
  4. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

laptop LCD not turning on..

*Wtf :wtf:*Shadedshun :shadedshuLaptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... :eek:*Twitch :twitch:

Braveheart, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

1. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for... - Similar Threads - Laptop display never

2. Laptop will not turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop will not turn on: Ok so I have a Windows 2in1 laptop that will not turn on and/or gets stuck on a black screen. I need help does anybody know of a good solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-will-not-turn-on/b9cf65e0-1f4e-4301-9c43-ae3b9402a8d5
  3. turn off display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off display: Hi, I have a screen and a tv plugged in my GC. When the TV is off, I would like the corresponding display to be turned off si my mouse don't get lost on a second screen that is not turned on. Normally I would go in the display setting page and turn it off from the...
  4. Turn off the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off the laptop screen: Is there a way to turn off the laptop screen (Win10) when connected to an external monitor and leave the laptop on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-the-laptop-screen/a831a9b7-e2a1-4e60-8d2d-6e2f70cb5f67
  5. Display turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display turns off: My display always turns off after 5 minutes of whatever game I played. My screen shows that it is sleeping, but I can't turn it on, forcing me to restart. I have set my monitor and computer to sleep after 2 hours. Is my computer over-heating, or can I fix this in my...
  6. After update laptop keeps turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update laptop keeps turning off: After the latest update my Asus laptop keeps on shutting down. The issue occurs even if the laptop is fully charged. It turns off without any warning message while I am working and it is really annoying....
  7. Touchpad turns off after laptop sleeps

Touchpad turns off after laptop sleeps: Whenever I put my Acer Spin 7 to sleep and then wake it up again, my touchpad is turned off and I have to go into the touchpad settings and turn it on again. I tried uninstalling the Synaptics drivers and reinstalling, but no dice. The problem definitely has something to do...
  8. Laptop screen not turning off.

Laptop screen not turning off.: For some reason, the laptop that I had Windows 8.1 installed in last will not turn off after five or so minutes, like I had set it. This can be a huge drawback, because the laptop might be running on battery power and having the screen constantly on drains it. This usually...
  9. Upgrade Results in Laptop Never Booting or Turning On!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Results in Laptop Never Booting or Turning On!: Just did my upgrade, everything was going well, no problems...walked away at 25% and came back later to find laptop shut off (I expected it would reboot itself?). I'm thinking at this point 10 (drivers) doesn't recognize my power adapter? Know my battery is worth 2...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hp pavilion laptop power setting display turns on and does not turn back on