Windows 10: Laptop display problems

Discus and support Laptop display problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past 10 days, I am facing a very strange problem. This happens only when I keep my laptop on sleep mode. Actually, whenever I try to wake my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MihirDhawan1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Laptop display problems

For the past 10 days, I am facing a very strange problem. This happens only when I keep my laptop on sleep mode. Actually, whenever I try to wake my laptop from sleep mode after some time like 20-30 mins it shows some error. There are different types of errors out of which anyone randomly occurs.1. Sometimes it will show a completely black screen with the power button light indicating that the laptop is still sleeping but it is not possible with an open lid.2. Sometimes it shows a complete greyish black screen or a dim screen with or without a cursor and then I need to do a hard restart to get

:)

MihirDhawan1, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 4, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Laptop display problems

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Laptop display problems

1. Laptop display problems - Similar Threads - Laptop display problems

2. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  3. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  4. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the problem with my laptop screen display.: My laptop screen was just displaying fine until l saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-my-laptop-screen-display/3d235f5d-9d32-49fd-befa-cd9cde941e76
  6. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the problem with my laptop screen display.: My laptop screen was just displaying fine until l saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-my-laptop-screen-display/3d235f5d-9d32-49fd-befa-cd9cde941e76
  7. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Screen display problems on laptop

Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop Display Intermittent Problem

Windows 10 Laptop Display Intermittent Problem: I have an intermittent problem with jumbled character display on a Windows 10 Laptop. For example, typing an email in Gmail on Chrome the letters suddenly jumble like this. Sometimes much worse. [IMG] In this case, I simply hit the Return key and all the errors disappeared...
  10. Problem with display

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with display: Hi folks, Windows 10 updated itself a few days ago, I thought it was a small update but in fact it was a complete new operating system, a newer windows 10. This has brought me lots of little problems I had managed to iron out over time with the first 10 installation. But...