Windows 10: Laptop display settings

Discus and support Laptop display settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am a little stuck due to the fact that my computer has changed its display settings into Urdu and although I have deleted Urdu as a language,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khadijah umarji, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Laptop display settings

Hello,

I am a little stuck due to the fact that my computer has changed its display settings into Urdu and although I have deleted Urdu as a language, it still is displaying in Urdu. Everything is all muddled up and I cannot understand half of what all the folders are saying. I can only type in English but other than that I have struggle to read what the folders and the task bar is saying. When I even go onto 'settings', everything is translated into Urdu. I don't understand the problem and although I am able to type in English, why am I not allowed to read in English???

:)

khadijah umarji, Jul 28, 2019

2. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Laptop display settings

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Laptop display settings

1. Laptop display settings - Similar Threads - Laptop display settings

2. Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display: Hi,So, i just bought a new computer and reinstalled it with Windows 11. While I'm not sure what the conditions were with windows 10, after setting it up, I noticed that websites especially searches are really washed out, and that the contrast is off. Is there any way I can...
  3. Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I change display contrast settings for internal laptop display: Hi,So, i just bought a new computer and reinstalled it with Windows 11. While I'm not sure what the conditions were with windows 10, after setting it up, I noticed that websites especially searches are really washed out, and that the contrast is off. Is there any way I can...
  4. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings: I can't see the apps I'm opening but it's still show in the taskbar.When I open display settings, it shows this:Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings/859892ff-7656-406b-8c94-b3d41809d7d9
  5. Display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings: So im on Bootcamp and I wanted to play some windows 10 games and i noticed that none of them run smoothly so I looked at my display settings and my resolution is stuck at 4k and I can't change it....
  6. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Settings: When in Settings > Display, the drop downs for Resolution & Orientation flicker and wont allow me to select them for a long enough period of time to make any changes. The same issue occurs when extra monitors are plugged in and I try to arrange the displays; the monitors just...
  7. Help accessing my laptop display settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help accessing my laptop display settings: [ATTACH] Hi! I recently noticed that my laptop display looks very washed out, and so I wanted to calibrate it (with this website: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/ ), but I noticed I can't access my laptop display settings form anywhere, and so I can't adjust the contrast or...
  8. Laptop bottom display setting

Laptop bottom display setting: Out of the blue, the black banner at the bottom of my laptop screen now takes almost one-third of the total screen. Over on the left is a very large, white box that says "type here to search" .. I use Google exclusively and now when I'm in any utility I'm having to increase...
  9. Display Settings

Display Settings: I have a HP Envy 27 All in one PC and want to connect 2 x extra monitors ASUS VP247. I was advised to buy a Targus USB 3.0 DV1K-2K Travel docking station to connect the monitors. The problem is that when I go into display settings, I get a response that the computer cannot...
  10. display settings

display settings: how can i shrink my dell laptop desktop screen to fit my TCL flat screen tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/display-settings/23140ce4-c282-4c66-8a95-d1001929c364