Windows 10: Laptop displays yellow lines

Discus and support Laptop displays yellow lines in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DAVID KAMAU, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Laptop displays yellow lines

Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone with a suggestion as to what might be the issue I request for your kind help.Thanks.It's HP ELITEBOOK 2560PWindows 10 version

:)

DAVID KAMAU, Apr 22, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Yellow line On Display

Hi Prasanna

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Start your laptop, does that yellow line appear on the manufacturers logo screen before Windows starts up?

Take a screenshot of your Desktop, does that yellow line appear in the screenshot?

If the yellow line is in the screenshot, please provide that screenshot, so I can see the line you are seeing.

DaveM121, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Yellow line On Display

Hello Microsoft, I am Prasanna

I need your help,

I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution.

Prasanna Yehalegaonkar, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Jetster Win User

Laptop displays yellow lines

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Laptop displays yellow lines

1. Laptop displays yellow lines - Similar Threads - Laptop displays yellow

2. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  3. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  4. Yellow line On Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow line On Display: Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution....
  5. Yellow line On Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow line On Display: Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution....
  6. laptop display vertical lines

laptop display vertical lines: my dell laptop has some vertical lines on display. what is the cause,how can i clear it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-display-vertical-lines/dfb81d80-9f00-429f-ae09-cc694ba0d33f
  7. Yellow Tint On Display Screen

Yellow Tint On Display Screen: hello, u can call me leo i have bought ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FX506IH 8GB Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 4600h 4000series with gtx 1650 4vram i have an issue, after i bought it the look of the display looks yellow little bit, does anyone know how to fix it ? there is no splendid...
  8. LINE IN not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LINE IN not displayed: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...
  9. Line-In not displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line-In not displaying: Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor in enabled ones I wonder what is the...
  10. Black line in laptop display

in Windows 10 Support
    Black line in laptop display: My laptop shows a small black line about 2cm x 2mm that does not move. If I connect the laptop to an external monitor that line does not show up. Guess it is time to look for a new laptop? *cry Maybe I can find something on Cyber Monday. Ak 98895