Windows 10: Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install.

Discus and support Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 does not find the Canon MX882 printer. It does not find the printer. I've tried the steps suggested to find, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WayneMaunder2, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install.

My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 does not find the Canon MX882 printer. It does not find the printer. I've tried the steps suggested to find, including putting in the IP address, but it does not install so far.

I recently added a VPN ... Private Internet Access. I'm not sure how to temporarily disable if that's what is needed.

:)

WayneMaunder2, Dec 4, 2020

2. to install a wireless canon MX882 pixma fax printer

I am trying to add my wireless canon mx882 pixma fax printer to my hp computer

LindaParel, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Dec 4, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install.

to install a wireless canon MX882 pixma fax printer

Hi Linda, unplug your printer

Click the link below to download and install the associated device drivers and software for that printer:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/ho...

During the installation, when asked to, connect that printer to your PC . . .

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install.

1. Laptop does not find the printer Canon MX882 to install. - Similar Threads - Laptop does find

2. Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer: There is an update in the Windows Update queue Canon Printer 3.50.2.60 that repeatedly fails to install error 0x800f020b. I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and...
  3. Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer: There is an update in the Windows Update queue Canon Printer 3.50.2.60 that repeatedly fails to install error 0x800f020b. I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and...
  4. Canon MX882 Offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MX882 Offline: I have a Canon MX882 printer, and it was working fine. I uninstalled the printer and re-installed it, reboot, and everything else, but it continues to tell me that it is offline. When I copy or scan, it works fine. I have connected it both wireless and wired and nothing seems...
  5. Canon MX882 Offline

Canon MX882 Offline: I have a Canon MX882 printer, and it was working fine. I uninstalled the printer and re-installed it, reboot, and everything else, but it continues to tell me that it is offline. When I copy or scan, it works fine. I have connected it both wireless and wired and nothing seems...
  6. Canon MX882 Offline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. canon printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    canon printer: Windows version 1809 was installed Friday, 2/22. Now my canon mx922 printer says it cannot print an PDF file. Has anyone had a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/688da5a7-059b-401b-8369-19cdc5844264
  8. Canon Printer Installation

Canon Printer Installation: Good Morning All I have a Canon TS8051 Printer. Every thing was working up until 2/3 months ago. Since then I have been unable to reinstall the software and drivers (I cannot recall why I had to reinstall the printer?). Every time I try to install I get the message...
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  10. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1