Windows 10: Laptop does not recognize pin number

Discus and support Laptop does not recognize pin number in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop win 10. It does not accept my pin number. It will not go into safe mode and every thing I have tried does not work. Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by opitamouspoo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Laptop does not recognize pin number

I have a Lenovo laptop win 10. It does not accept my pin number. It will not go into safe mode and every thing I have tried does not work. Everything needs a pin number and each time I enter it, it says password incorrect. I have done shift start to no avail. I cannot get into the command line it just takes me back to the original screen. I don't know where to go now. Please help.

:)

opitamouspoo, Aug 13, 2019

2. I need to reinstall windows 10 on new dell laptop. The laptop presently does not recognize my pin number

I need to reinstall windows 10 on new dell laptop. The laptop presently does not recognize my pin number. How do I just start over with the installation?

MichaelHallCadPro, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Pin no longer recognized after this morning's update

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern on your PIN not being recognized, may we know the following information:

• Which PIN are your referring to? Is it for your PC or for the Windows login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
    • What is the exact error message? A screenshot will help.

We'll wait for your reply.

Christian Mart, Aug 13, 2019
  4. BrianMBC Win User

Laptop does not recognize pin number

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Laptop does not recognize pin number

1. Laptop does not recognize pin number - Similar Threads - Laptop does recognize

2. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  3. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  4. A pin number

A pin number: Two days back I had registered on a website to have something delivered after that windows requested a pin number. Now its been 2 days and I HAVE not seen a pin number period, so what is going on guys????!!!!...
  5. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. PIN Number

PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Safe mode does not recognize password or PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode does not recognize password or PIN: Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 330s stuck in airplane mode....Trapped in Safe Mode..have correctly used all known passwords and PIN with no effect..Tried Shift Key and Restart to access Trouble shooting with success..attempted Command Prompt with and without Safe Mode GUI then...
  8. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  9. Pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin number: I'm set up a new email its asking for my pin number, I dont have or remember it, How do I find or change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/75f76bc1-329c-4a37-bc52-5ab634cf84b0
  10. pin number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin number: I don't remember my pin # https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/8ba158ec-df4d-4ae8-9db4-3cad57862f9e