Windows 10: Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

Discus and support Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Community!My friend asked me why their Acer nettop is slow, not allowing to make Updates or can't be resetted. I've watched thair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sergejs Kalinins, May 26, 2023.

1. Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

Hi there Community!My friend asked me why their Acer nettop is slow, not allowing to make Updates or can't be resetted. I've watched thair manipulations and found that out of their 30Gb HDD there was a few Mb free. I suggested them perform Disk Clean-Up, Uninstall unused Apps and Empty Recycle bin but still they ended up with Could not perform Resetting this PC. No changes were made. Their lapnettop is used for their kid playing ONLY Roblox and nothing else. Ok, tried to get more free space by using Dism command through Admin cmd but didn't help even though all operations been Successful. Ma

:)

Sergejs Kalinins, May 26, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 26, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 26, 2023
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

1. Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't allow

2. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC: We have a new laptop I'm trying to wipe to set up for another user but for some reason I can't get to the home screen.The laptop loads up and says to input a bitlocker password which we don't have, I have checked the associated laptop on Azure and it doesn't have one. When I...
  3. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC: We have a new laptop I'm trying to wipe to set up for another user but for some reason I can't get to the home screen.The laptop loads up and says to input a bitlocker password which we don't have, I have checked the associated laptop on Azure and it doesn't have one. When I...
  4. Laptop Doesn't Allow for resetting PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC: Hi there Community!My friend asked me why their Acer nettop is slow, not allowing to make Updates or can't be resetted. I've watched thair manipulations and found that out of their 30Gb HDD there was a few Mb free. I suggested them perform Disk Clean-Up, Uninstall unused Apps...
  6. Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop doesn't allow Reset PC: Hi there Community!My friend asked me why their Acer nettop is slow, not allowing to make Updates or can't be resetted. I've watched thair manipulations and found that out of their 30Gb HDD there was a few Mb free. I suggested them perform Disk Clean-Up, Uninstall unused Apps...
  7. PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start: My laptop has slowed so much, I'm fully updated, ran Health Check, ran a full scan, PC says no problems. so why does my PC not allow me to run Fresh Start/Reset. Every time I click on Recovery, it just blanks and returns back to my Desktop.Would really appreciate your help...
  8. PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start: My laptop has slowed so much, I'm fully updated, ran Health Check, ran a full scan, PC says no problems. so why does my PC not allow me to run Fresh Start/Reset. Every time I click on Recovery, it just blanks and returns back to my Desktop.Would really appreciate your help...
  9. Resetting this PC doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting this PC doesn't work: Hi, i tried resetting my computer within the "Recovery" tab and it didn't work, a message came up" couldn't reset this pc, no changes were made" I tried cmd command "enable/disable agentc/" it got me to 50% and then the same error came up, any tips? I have my Windows 10 usb...
  10. 'Reset this PC' doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Reset this PC' doesn't work: Hi, I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Professional. Since doing so I've had some annoying internet connectivity issues (Windows Sockets entries missing) among other things. So I decided I'd try the recovered features. None of them work for me. I...