Windows 10: laptop doesn't boot or display anything

Discus and support laptop doesn't boot or display anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pranavkumar3, May 17, 2019.

1. laptop doesn't boot or display anything

I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button and when I switched it again, the screen is blank, the keyboard isn't working cant access the bios but the fan's working.. Im scared can anybody help me about what might've happened

:)

pranavkumar3, May 17, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, May 17, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 17, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

laptop doesn't boot or display anything

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

laptop doesn't boot or display anything [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 17, 2019
Thema:

laptop doesn't boot or display anything

1. laptop doesn't boot or display anything - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't boot

2. Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.: Hi all, I've had this issue for about 2 weeks now. Was wondering if anyone knew a fix. My pc will boot and load into the log in screen it plays a sound when it gets there but no image is displayed on either monitor. My specs are: Ryzen 7 5700 - 16GB ddr T-Force, 3060, 600...
  3. Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots but doesn’t display anything.: Hi all, I've had this issue for about 2 weeks now. Was wondering if anyone knew a fix. My pc will boot and load into the log in screen it plays a sound when it gets there but no image is displayed on either monitor. My specs are: Ryzen 7 5700 - 16GB ddr T-Force, 3060, 600...
  4. Monitor detected but doesn't display anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor detected but doesn't display anything: Hello,I am having the following problem:I am connecting my laptop to my TV through HDMI and while the TV is detected on Display Settings there is no picture shown.Some more details that make the problem rather weird:My laptop connects and displays correctly on an external PC...
  5. Monitor detected but doesn't display anything

Monitor detected but doesn't display anything: Hello,I am having the following problem:I am connecting my laptop to my TV through HDMI and while the TV is detected on Display Settings there is no picture shown.Some more details that make the problem rather weird:My laptop connects and displays correctly on an external PC...
  6. computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything

computer boots up, but doesn’t display anything: every time my computer turns off/restarts, it doesn’t display anything after. i’ve already done everything the internet says, reseat ram, gpu, unplug and replug everything. the only thing that worked was restarting it 3x to get into recovery mode but now that won’t work...
  7. Laptop doesn't Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop doesn't Boot: So let me describe all my issues in a series of events.First my laptop automatically shutdown and wouldn't boot at all. I contacted the service centre and they said that it might be an issue with the motherboard.Suddenly, after 15 days of not turning on at all, it booted up...
  8. Display doesn't show anything after the error "select the boot device"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display doesn't show anything after the error "select the boot device": Hi. I want to ask a question. I installed the windows 10 on my Asus laptop by USB port flash disc. Everything is OK until I turned off the laptop. After turning on, the message please select the boot device was shown. When I entered the bios menu, the boot priority was on...
  9. Laptop display flickers, but will not display anything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display flickers, but will not display anything: Hello! This morning (around 9 AM Eastern, 2019-06-17), I turned on my computer, and signed in. On the welcome screen however, the computer froze up, and after performing a hard shutdown, it would not boot. I've gotten it to boot up a couple of times, only to get a Blue...
  10. laptop display doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop display doesn't work: had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ? mouse works on monitor but nothing on lap top again laptop has my start screen but is "frozen" went to devices and shows 2...