Windows 10: laptop doesn't boot or display anything

Discus and support laptop doesn't boot or display anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pranavkumar3, May 17, 2019 at 12:02 PM.

1. laptop doesn't boot or display anything

I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button and when I switched it again, the screen is blank, the keyboard isn't working cant access the bios but the fan's working.. Im scared can anybody help me about what might've happened

:)

2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

4. Xjoejoex Win User

laptop doesn't boot or display anything

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

laptop doesn't boot or display anything [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Thema:

laptop doesn't boot or display anything

1. laptop doesn't boot or display anything - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't boot

2. Cortana Doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana Doesn't anything: i'm trying to use my Cortana, it doesn't do anything, i cannot talk to it, I cannot write, It opens but without results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/7a0e07eb-9b06-4b9e-b7c8-ee4b18b35319"
  3. Windows Search is not displaying anything....

in Cortana
    Windows Search is not displaying anything....: Recently, Windows Search is not working properly. If I type something it doesn't display any results. Instead, it's displaying a black border around it. SEE BELOW. [ATTACH] Please help me with this problem.........
  4. Laptop doesn't want to boot/mega lag

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't want to boot/mega lag: So basically i reinstalled windows a few days ago because.... it died... and right now, yesterday my pc was alright until my chrome (beta) made my entire pc lag with it's waiting for cache at the bottom and it crashed my entire pc and NOW, the disk light is solid when i boot...
  5. Cortana doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't anything: I try to find things for my Cortana and Cortana doesn't nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/35043d35-0f3e-4e5a-850c-b0b06fe8d2c2"
  6. Roaming aggressiveness doesn't change anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming aggressiveness doesn't change anything: Hello. I'm having trouble with my wifi signal when roaming between range extenders. I have one main router and 3 range exenders; let's call them extender A, extender B, and extender C. The router feeds both extender A and B, and extender A feeds extender C. When I...
  7. laptop display doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop display doesn't work: had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ? mouse works on monitor but nothing on lap top again laptop has my start screen but is "frozen" went to devices and shows 2...
  8. Laptop doesn't boot after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't boot after BIOS update: Hi guys, I recently bought a MSI laptop, and decided to update the BIOS. However after the update my laptop just doesn't boot anything, no USB, no hard drive, nothing. Can anyone help me out? I already enabled/disabled secure boot, used UEFI etc. and tried to flash the...
  9. Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything: Hi, I'm currently having a problem where pinning any kind of shortcut to the taskbar via its context menu doesn't do anything. That is, a pin doesn't appear on the taskbar, and in the location '%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar' no...
  10. blackscreen no booting from anything

in Windows 10 Support
    blackscreen no booting from anything: Windows 10 was freazing when I launched anything. Then it quit.. black screen... Now I try to reinstall and still black screen... Bad HD? Bad CPU? Bad GPU? What do you all think???? 77769