Windows 10: LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP

Discus and support LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My one laptop does not want to boot up, the screen stays black. Windows 10 is loaded. Please help me to create an bootable disk for Windows 10 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MariusErasmus58, May 4, 2020.

1. LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP

My one laptop does not want to boot up, the screen stays black. Windows 10 is loaded. Please help me to create an bootable disk for Windows 10 on another laptop. I think it is the home edition.

:)

MariusErasmus58, May 4, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 4, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 4, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 4, 2020
Thema:

LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP

1. LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT UP - Similar Threads - LAPTOP DOESN'T BOOT

2. Laptop doesn't boot to destop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't boot to destop: After using "sfc/scannow" command in: X:\WINDOWS \SYSTEM 32> environment; it then asked me to reboot my laptop, but i don't know the code i will enter for rebooting process to take effect. Please someone should help me....
  3. Laptop doesn't boot to destop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't boot to destop: After using "sfc/scannow" command in: X:\WINDOWS \SYSTEM 32> environment; it then asked me to reboot my laptop, but i don't know the code i will enter for rebooting process to take effect. Please someone should help me....
  4. Windows doesn't boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't boot up: Hello, whoever reading this.I tried downgrading my Windows 10 to Windows 7 using rufus windows 7 iso and then everything is ruined. Windows 10 doesn't boot up either Windows 7 and it always leads me to troubleshooting and none of those helps.Please help. Thanks...
  5. Windows doesn't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't boot up: Hello, whoever reading this.I tried downgrading my Windows 10 to Windows 7 using rufus windows 7 iso and then everything is ruined. Windows 10 doesn't boot up either Windows 7 and it always leads me to troubleshooting and none of those helps.Please help. Thanks...
  6. Windows doesn't boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop doesn't Boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop doesn't Boot: So let me describe all my issues in a series of events.First my laptop automatically shutdown and wouldn't boot at all. I contacted the service centre and they said that it might be an issue with the motherboard.Suddenly, after 15 days of not turning on at all, it booted up...
  8. Laptop not booting up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not booting up: I have a Lenovo laptop it used to work fine a few days ago. It stopped booting up. When I click on the power button the screen brightens up and that's pretty much it doesn't reach the logo part. I thought it may work after a few days but it's been 3-4 days and it's not...
  9. HP Laptop doesn't boot properly How to Fix. Boot up properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop doesn't boot properly How to Fix. Boot up properly.: I made a backup disc's of my HP Laptop, and it doesn't boot up properly, would using the [ Back Up Disc]? Please someone get back to me please....
  10. Laptop not booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not booting up: My HP laptop is not booting up. It shows me the manufacturer's logo and then all I have is a black screen What I think the reason is: Before this problem occurred, I had changed the Owner of my C: drive from TrustedInstaller to my own user account(which is an admin...