Windows 10: laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

Discus and support laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices. I have tried all the provided troubleshooting solutions but they don't fix the problem. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andreaszabo_516, Apr 5, 2019.

1. laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

Hello,

My laptop doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices. I have tried all the provided troubleshooting solutions but they don't fix the problem. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth device. The speakers work perfectly as I don't have a problem connecting them to my phone. Any idea to fix this?

Thank you

:)

andreaszabo_516, Apr 5, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Tobbe Win User
    Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth :(

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Apr 5, 2019
  4. laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issuelaptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

1. laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't connect

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  4. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  5. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.

Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.: I've spent over 30 hours trying to fix this, and this is a last resort. I've done literally everything I see at least 5 times each. I've updated bluetooth drivers, turned off hands-free telephony, turned off the display thing, and almost every basic solution there is. I'm...
  7. connectivity of a wireless speaker via bluetooth

connectivity of a wireless speaker via bluetooth: I changed to new Dell Inspiron. That device doesn't find and connect the speaker on Bluetooth. the speaker is well connective either to other laptop or my android phone...
  8. connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop

connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop: I have Bluetooth speakers and I want to use them on my laptop but I don't know how to do it, if you can help me I appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-speakers-to-my-laptop/3e69a681-9371-4fb9-9e5d-3085a4dbd45b
  9. Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

Cant connect laptop via bluetooth: I am playing games using a joystick. My laptop cannot see this joystick connected via Bluetooth. But if I connect this joystick to my phone, it works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-laptop-via-bluetooth/a67f66f5-b9ad-48bd-a14c-d3c11e92e9bf
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...