Windows 10: Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

Discus and support Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop connects to mobile hotspot and WiFi sharing but not to WiFi. I can see my WiFi connection but when I try connecting, I get the error "Can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TitikshaDaga, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

My laptop connects to mobile hotspot and WiFi sharing but not to WiFi. I can see my WiFi connection but when I try connecting, I get the error "Can't Connect to this network". I have been able to connect to this network till a few days back. I have tried the following solutions but to no avail:

1 Ran the windows troubleshooter

2 Disabled and enabled the WiFi adapter

3 Removed the drivers and restarted the laptop

4 Restored the previous setting

5 Updated the laptop

6 Refreshed the laptop

The OS is Windows 10. Please help me fix this issue on an urgent basis.

:)

TitikshaDaga, Oct 4, 2020

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Oct 4, 2020
  3. robzam Win User
    Using laptop as mobile hotspot sometimes internet does not connect

Hi,

So currently I do not have a router available (I have a wired connection to the internet) but I want to be able to check emails on mobile through wifi. I found a link (How to Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot) showing how to use your laptop as a 'wifi hotspot'. When the laptop is connected to the wired connection at work and I switch on the mobile hotspot as shown in the website, I am able to connect to the internet on my mobile through my laptop. However, this does not work at my home.

I would appreciate any help given to solve this problem.

Thanks!

robzam, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

Mobile hotspot connected but no internet connection

I'm using Android mobile whuch having unlimited data. I would like to do run Internet on my laptop using mobile data so there is only option to start hotspot through mobile. Mobile hotspot name shows in WIFI list and connected but actually not able to
    get browsing. Hope you're clear now

SarjitSoni, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

1. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't connect

2. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  3. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  4. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  6. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  7. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi, I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-is-not-connecting-to-mobile-hotspot/693fac1a-add2-4e83-b68f-59f990b2490b
  8. Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop: Everytime I turn on my mobile hotspot to connect with my laptop it works for like 20-30 minutes then later shows this yellow warning sign on the wifi bar and says it doesn't work despite it that it is working just fine on my phone Its usually fixed when I connect and...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b