Windows 10: Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

Discus and support Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly shut down out of nowhere and when i restarted it the drivers such as NVDIA coudn't be seen (device manager). Further more there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UditGoel, Nov 2, 2019.

1. UditGoel Win User

Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

My laptop suddenly shut down out of nowhere and when i restarted it the drivers such as NVDIA coudn't be seen (device manager). Further more there was a red cross sign against wifi icon and volume icon meaning it failed to detect audio devices (sound card), wifi card. Also my keyboard and touchpad dont work. Keyboard works fine in BIOS though.

Only 1 of my 3 USB ports work which were all fine the day before.

I have tried reinstalling drivers but futile

Any solutions are appreciated.

:)

UditGoel, Nov 2, 2019
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Nov 2, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

Motherboard doesn't detect usb 3.0

does it detect in device manager?

explorer->system properties->device manager.

it should be listed under Universal Serial Bus Controllers.

does it have a little caution symbol next to it (! in yellow triangle)

de.das.dude, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

1. Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't detect

2. My laptop doesn't detect any audio devices, except for the ones connected to my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't detect any audio devices, except for the ones connected to my monitor: Recently, my laptop dell stopped detecting all audio devices, except ones connected to my monitor, which is connected by a HDMI cable. It can't detect the built-in speakers, or anything I tried to connect directly to the laptop. When I boot into linux, everything works fine,...
  3. Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices: Product: HP Probook 4530sOS: Windows 10My laptop seemingly shows no issues with Bluetooth: I can switch it on and off, and am able to change Bluetooth settings.But when I try to add my phone to the device, it keeps on searching without showing any device. I tried uninstalling...
  4. Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello,I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and from some days I'm not able to connect any Bluetooth devices to my laptop.Steps that I have tried. I tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and have also updated them to the latest Intel Bluetooth driver.Disabling and enabling the...
  5. pc not able to to detect any internal speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc not able to to detect any internal speaker: i have recently updated from window 7 to win 10 my pc now is not able to detect any internal speakers when i checked the it in sunond>control pannel i wass unable to find internal spakers i trieed to downlaod realtk audio drivers but it didnt work...
  6. Laptop doesn't detect internal display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop doesn't detect internal display: So i was connecting to my tv via hdmi for a larger screen while playing games, and one day I guess it updated while connected and froze the settings making the laptop I have a dell windows 10 laptop think that the tv is the internal screen. I've gotten lucky sometimes in...
  7. Device doesn't get detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device doesn't get detected: I have a Rodecaster Pro that is not being recognized or detected at all by Windows. I have completely nuked Windows twice today to no avail. It was working last night and was able to successfully stream and record no problem. This morning noticed computer was in a sleep...
  8. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.: my wi-fi is working perfectly on my phone and console, but my piece of junk laptop doesn't see any wi-fi networks whatsoever. all that i get is this icon with a red X, a monitor, and a cable. also, using ethernet cables is out of question. 114361
  9. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.: i've tried changimg literally all the settings there were, using a system restore point and resetting my net card (is that a word? sorry, i suck at english.) but it gave me nothing. sometimes i hate this piece of utter garbage. 114313
  10. laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop doesn't detect any wi-fi networks at all.: i've tried changimg literally all the settings there were, using a system restore point and resetting my net card (is that a word? sorry, i suck at english.) but it gave me nothing. sometimes i hate this piece of utter garbage. 114313