Windows 10: Laptop doesn’t detect my phone

Discus and support Laptop doesn’t detect my phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop doesn’t detect other devices. I know that the ports work correctly, charging over the USB also works but I cannot drop the files from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CerenOnasci, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Laptop doesn’t detect my phone

My laptop doesn’t detect other devices. I know that the ports work correctly, charging over the USB also works but I cannot drop the files from the phone to the laptop. Previously I had USB port detection issue. Is it the case?

:)

CerenOnasci, Nov 6, 2018
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Nov 6, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Laptop doesn’t detect my phone

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Laptop doesn’t detect my phone

1. Laptop doesn’t detect my phone - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn’t detect

2. Algeria phone doesn’t exist or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Algeria phone doesn’t exist or work: Hi , I’ve tried too many times to reach algeria microsoft but i couldn’t, Previously i was activating windows using france number but now it’s a must to use local service. Can you help please...
  3. Laptop doesn’t on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn’t on: First when I on the laptop this comesthen after this loads this comesAfter I select the language it shows some advanced options.but the laptop doesn’t on.every time I on this loads plzzz help me...
  4. Laptop doesn’t on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn’t on: First when I on the laptop this comesthen after this loads this comesAfter I select the language it shows some advanced options.but the laptop doesn’t on.every time I on this loads plzzz help me...
  5. Laptop doesn’t on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Phone not detected on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone not detected on Windows 10 Laptop: My device screen is not responsive so I can't unlock my phone. I checked the device manager and my phone only shows up under Universal Serial Bus devices and not Portable Devices. What should I do? submitted by /u/peepooniba [link] [comments]...
  7. Laptop detecting wrong phone.

Laptop detecting wrong phone.: When plugged via USB, my laptop detects an S8 instead of my S10. I had previously used an S8 to connect to this laptop a long time ago. I also cannot access my media due to not detecting my S10. What should I do to fix this? Thanks. submitted by /u/Petrikke [link]...
  8. My laptop doesn’t have bluetooth.

My laptop doesn’t have bluetooth.: I tried connecting my ps4 remote to my laptop and I realized that my laptop doesn’t have the option to use bluetooth. How do I get bluetooth? submitted by /u/Nerdykid10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dye2ou/my_laptop_doesnt_have_bluetooth/
  9. My laptop doesn’t shut down

My laptop doesn’t shut down: My laptop Doesn't shut down on windows 10. When i command shut down the keyboard light (specially wifi key light) stays on and sometimes the hdd runs (i feel some smooth vibration) But on windows 8.1/linux the laptop shuts down perfectly ‍♀ submitted by /u/desperatedudee...
  10. Windows 10 doesn’t detect mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn’t detect mic: My Asus H10M-D doesn’t detect a new mic, which I have recently purchased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-detect-mic/935061e5-ea07-4d1b-953f-9dae6464b7ae

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop doesnt detect my windows phone