Windows 10: laptop doesnt have disc built in. we have a DVD, DVR, COMPACT DISC PLAYER what app can we...

Discus and support laptop doesnt have disc built in. we have a DVD, DVR, COMPACT DISC PLAYER what app can we... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; we have an external disc drive DVD player,DVR, Compact disc player can a differrent app run it . it is an i i/o Magic. is there a different app i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaneDisney, Nov 14, 2018.

1. laptop doesnt have disc built in. we have a DVD, DVR, COMPACT DISC PLAYER what app can we...

we have an external disc drive DVD player,DVR, Compact disc player can a differrent app run it . it is an i i/o Magic. is there a different app i can get to run this player?

:)

JaneDisney, Nov 14, 2018

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Nov 14, 2018
  3. dvd disc player not working

my widows 10 is not working with toshiba Satellite M645-S4050 dvd disc player

DonnaMaddrey-Owens, Nov 14, 2018
  4. laptop doesnt have disc built in. we have a DVD, DVR, COMPACT DISC PLAYER what app can we...

DVD player does not play after inserting disc

I bought from Microsoft DVD player for $14.99. It opens, there is info:" to play anything insert disc", unfortunately after insertion of disc NOTHING happened.What should I do to DVD player to start play

discs?

Original Title : Dvd player

joannalazuchiewicz, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

laptop doesnt have disc built in. we have a DVD, DVR, COMPACT DISC PLAYER what app can we...

1. laptop doesnt have disc built in. we have a DVD, DVR, COMPACT DISC PLAYER what app can we... - Similar Threads - laptop doesnt disc

2. How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?: When I inserted a blank CD to my pc I was presented two options, using it as DVD or as USB device, I choosed USB wrongly as I intended to use it as DVD, is there a way to alternate between both options?...
  3. How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?: When I inserted a blank CD to my pc I was presented two options, using it as DVD or as USB device, I choosed USB wrongly as I intended to use it as DVD, is there a way to alternate between both options?...
  4. How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. we want to download windows 11 today . what we have to do.

we want to download windows 11 today . what we have to do.: and the windows will be only free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-want-to-download-windows-11-today-what-we-have/1c71dccb-2f32-45ff-a4c6-57d41ea6da7e
  6. DVD RAM discs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD RAM discs: Hi, ;Does anyone know how to get windows to recognize DVD RAM discs. My dvd drive is HL-DT-ST-DVDRAM-GUE1,my computer ASUS A540L,with latest windows version. Windows shows invalid directory.; I know there is data on it but windows shows empty folder and will not play.; Any...
  7. I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player

I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player: I have put A disc into the player why wont it play? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-disc-in-player-but-ot-does-not-play-why/cad7aed2-fbdc-40c8-8b41-d2f046f6439f
  8. Does DVD player / ROM / writer physically "touch" the DVD disc

Does DVD player / ROM / writer physically "touch" the DVD disc: It's said CD / DVD / VCD is read by laser , and never touch the disc physcially, and so it would never scratch the disc and cause any data rot to the disc, is that true? My discs are more expensive than the DVD writer... 133953
  9. does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc

does anyone have a problem installing an apps disc: we bought a new computer last April. We had no use to use the cd/dvd tray . Our printer installed No problem. I went to download the intro dvd (with the extra features) for the printer, and it does nothing. Is there a button or something that I should be setting before I...
  10. DVD Disc player not reading discs after installing Windows 10

DVD Disc player not reading discs after installing Windows 10: 2 days ago I had to replace a hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. Unfortunately, my DVD drive is not reading the discs I've tried (that it read normally last week, when I also had Windows 10 and everything but the hard drive was the same). When I go into Device Manager,...