Windows 10: Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything

Discus and support Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After resting my laptop and deleting everything. Only two users show up, an administrator and gueast. When i try to log in with either of them i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SalmanAlyahya1, May 29, 2020.

1. Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything

After resting my laptop and deleting everything. Only two users show up, an administrator and gueast.

When i try to log in with either of them i get this message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be connected"

Can you please help

:)

SalmanAlyahya1, May 29, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 29, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 29, 2020
  4. Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything

1. Laptop doesn't log in after resting and deleting everything - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't log

2. Laptop deleted everything in C drive after restart and shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop deleted everything in C drive after restart and shutdown.: So hi there, when I shutdown my laptop, my files on the C drive get deleted, like when I dowing steam winRaR. After I shout down my laptop, it just deletes the files. I also tried to rest my laptop, but I got this error: not found Recovery Environment. I also tried to create...
  3. Laptop deleted everything in C drive after restart and shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop deleted everything in C drive after restart and shutdown.: So hi there, when I shutdown my laptop, my files on the C drive get deleted, like when I dowing steam winRaR. After I shout down my laptop, it just deletes the files. I also tried to rest my laptop, but I got this error: not found Recovery Environment. I also tried to create...
  4. Laptop deleted everything in C drive after restart and shutdown.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. resting laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resting laptop: every time I try to reset my laptop nothing happens and it wont allow me to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resting-laptop/f4b26675-b8a2-497e-83a9-ea4aa2331c7b
  6. resting laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resting laptop: every time I try to reset my laptop nothing happens and it wont allow me to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resting-laptop/f4b26675-b8a2-497e-83a9-ea4aa2331c7b
  7. resting laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. almost everything deleted after ubdate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    almost everything deleted after ubdate: Yesterday evening my PC did an automatic ubdate, which I have been putting off for a while. Ubdate KB4598242 and KB4598481 to be exact. When I started my PC this morning I noticed that some things were deleted. My files, my pictures, my documents and also some programs. I...
  9. Everything deleted after update, and it continues to delete everything today.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything deleted after update, and it continues to delete everything today.: After the Windows 10 update, everything I had saved to my desktop was gone as were all my settings. Restored files, opened Outlook, Quicken, MS Office, etc., again and recreated accounts, configurations, and files. Do a soft or hard reboot and everything is deleted again....
  10. How to delete everything on my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to delete everything on my laptop?: I'm trying to wipe my hard drive in order for my computer to be fast again. Since there was some malware exposed to my computer, and resetting it didn't work, this is my only option. Is there special buttons I need to press, so it can be the laptop that I knew and loved when...