Windows 10: Laptop doesn’t on

Discus and support Laptop doesn’t on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First when I on the laptop this comesthen after this loads this comesAfter I select the language it shows some advanced options.but the laptop doesn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Meelad BaghdadRaza, May 26, 2022.

1. Laptop doesn’t on

First when I on the laptop this comesthen after this loads this comesAfter I select the language it shows some advanced options.but the laptop doesn’t on.every time I on this loads plzzz help me

:)

Meelad BaghdadRaza, May 26, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn’t on [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 26, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 26, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Laptop doesn’t on

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Laptop doesn’t on [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Laptop doesn’t on

1. Laptop doesn’t on - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn’t

2. How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...: I have the MSI GF36 thin that was stolen two nights ago, I have it linked to my Microsoft account, but never activated find my device on the laptop. If they plug it in, and put charge on the battery, can I then activate find my device, is there any way to brick the laptop...
  3. How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...: I have the MSI GF36 thin that was stolen two nights ago, I have it linked to my Microsoft account, but never activated find my device on the laptop. If they plug it in, and put charge on the battery, can I then activate find my device, is there any way to brick the laptop...
  4. Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on: Lenovo gamer laptop ideapad with internal battery. Laptop shutdown with a click while charger is plugged in and now doesn’t turn on or show any sign of charging, what could be the problem? It’s basically dead...
  5. Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on: Lenovo gamer laptop ideapad with internal battery. Laptop shutdown with a click while charger is plugged in and now doesn’t turn on or show any sign of charging, what could be the problem? It’s basically dead...
  6. Laptop shut down while plugged in and doesn’t turn on

7. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  8. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  9. Mecer laptop, windows 10 doesn’t wanna connect to 5G WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mecer laptop, windows 10 doesn’t wanna connect to 5G WiFi: Hi I own a Mecer laptop windows 10 and it doesn’t want to connect to my 5G WiFi, which also doesn’t even appear on my networks and when I try to connect to the 2G every single time my laptop switches off, it shows a blue screen written we found an error in your laptop and...
  10. Mecer laptop, windows 10 doesn’t wanna connect to 5G WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mecer laptop, windows 10 doesn’t wanna connect to 5G WiFi: Hi I own a Mecer laptop windows 10 and it doesn’t want to connect to my 5G WiFi, which also doesn’t even appear on my networks and when I try to connect to the 2G every single time my laptop switches off, it shows a blue screen written we found an error in your laptop and...