Windows 10: Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen

Discus and support Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have a lenovo laptop that i have formated sucsessfully multiple times. But i am facing an issue on my current try. My laptop won't stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fuad Haciyev, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen

Hello. I have a lenovo laptop that i have formated sucsessfully multiple times. But i am facing an issue on my current try. My laptop won't stop booting into windows. I accessed bios through troubleshoot settingsi couldn't access bios via the keyboard, put my usb drive first in the boot menu and restarted but pc still booted into to desktop. I couldn't find a solution to this anywhere. I would really appreciate if somebody helped me.

:)

Fuad Haciyev, Dec 11, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 11, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen

1. Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't open

2. Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen: Hello. I have a lenovo laptop that i have formated sucsessfully multiple times. But i am facing an issue on my current try. My laptop won't stop booting into windows. I accessed bios through troubleshoot settingsi couldn't access bios via the keyboard, put my usb drive first...
  3. Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop doesn't open the windows installatiln screen: Hello. I have a lenovo laptop that i have formated sucsessfully multiple times. But i am facing an issue on my current try. My laptop won't stop booting into windows. I accessed bios through troubleshoot settingsi couldn't access bios via the keyboard, put my usb drive first...
  4. windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?: i am sorry i am not able to upload a screenshot of my problem .but it is preety much simiar to this guys problem:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-not-opening/7e8daa56-125b-4212-8a38-7ff0e6a6b6f8please help me fix it....
  5. windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?

windows Security Shows black Screen and doesn't open?: i am sorry i am not able to upload a screenshot of my problem .but it is preety much simiar to this guys problem:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-not-opening/7e8daa56-125b-4212-8a38-7ff0e6a6b6f8please help me fix it....
  6. Hp laptop doesn't opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop doesn't opening: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Error - 87 After that restart laptop but screen do not come on stay blank laptop is on but screen doesn't show up nothing please help...
  7. Hp laptop doesn't opening

Hp laptop doesn't opening: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Error - 87 After that restart laptop but screen do not come on stay blank laptop is on but screen doesn't show up nothing please help...
  8. My laptop doesn't turn on when opening

My laptop doesn't turn on when opening: My laptop doesn't turn on when opened, it requires me to press the power button to turn it on, inconvenient.Is there any drivers I might be missing for my HP Elitebook 840 G3 with windows 11 pro education....
  9. Opening lid doesn't 'wake up' laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Opening lid doesn't 'wake up' laptop: Hello, For my MSI Stealth laptop, I've had the power settings set for quite some time to hibernate when the lid closes, and it has always in the past 'woken up' automatically when the lid is opened. In the past few weeks however, this doesn't happen anymore, and the laptop...
  10. Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 from 2011. Windows 10 is installed and working, Using it right now but with an external monitor. Found several posts about booting into a black screen but they seem to only be the case when there is a cursor floating round as well. My problem...