Windows 10: Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio

Discus and support Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Under output devices I used to be able to select my monitor and directly plug in my headphones into my monitor. After factory resetting my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lordSKULLcRuShr, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio

Under output devices I used to be able to select my monitor and directly plug in my headphones into my monitor. After factory resetting my computer, that option does not appear anymore. Does anyone know a fix.

submitted by /u/lordSKULLcRuShr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lordSKULLcRuShr, Apr 3, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio :)

GiancarlosGarza, Apr 3, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio

1. Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't recognise

2. PC recognising "ghost" monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC recognising "ghost" monitor: I´m asking this question for my partner. She has a desktop PC which uses a VGA > HDMI cable to connect to her monitor. I borrowed her monitor to use on my laptop and i used a HDMI cable on both ends. Now when trying to use her computer after few months it recognizes an...
  3. PC recognising "ghost" monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC recognising "ghost" monitor: I´m asking this question for my partner. She has a desktop PC which uses a VGA > HDMI cable to connect to her monitor. I borrowed her monitor to use on my laptop and i used a HDMI cable on both ends. Now when trying to use her computer after few months it recognizes an...
  4. URGENT! Laptop doesn't recognise any disk drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT! Laptop doesn't recognise any disk drive: So basically it happened to delete by mistake 2 registry files and now the windows doesn't boot up. The only things that I can use are the Bios and windows boot manager which has the cmd that recognises only important files as X:\, windows backup or restore doesn't work,...
  5. URGENT! Laptop doesn't recognise any disk drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT! Laptop doesn't recognise any disk drive: So basically it happened to delete by mistake 2 registry files and now the windows doesn't boot up. The only things that I can use are the Bios and windows boot manager which has the cmd that recognises only important files as X:\, windows backup or restore doesn't work,...
  6. URGENT! Laptop doesn't recognise any disk drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop no longer recognising external monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop no longer recognising external monitors: Hi, I always use external monitors for work with my laptop. The last time I used my laptop it was working correctly with my personal external monitor a Dell but having returned from holiday and started a new job, I cannot connect to any monitors in the new office, either via...
  8. Monitor Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor Not Being Recognised: I had a Window's 10 update this week and now my monitor - Dell E2313H - has lost its resolution settings. It was set to 1920x1080, but the drop down under Display Settings only goes up to 1280x1024. I looked in Device Manager and found that under Monitor it only says...
  9. pc doesn't recognise if second monitor is off/in use by other device

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    pc doesn't recognise if second monitor is off/in use by other device: Hello, I have a second monitor for my laptop, but when I have this monitor of or I am using it for my ps4, then there are still programs getting opened in that space, because my HDMI cable is in my laptop. Is there any solution so my laptop recognises when my monitor is...
  10. Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 from 2011. Windows 10 is installed and working, Using it right now but with an external monitor. Found several posts about booting into a black screen but they seem to only be the case when there is a cursor floating round as well. My problem...