Windows 10: Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2

Discus and support Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop was recently upgraded to version 20H2 build 19042.906. After the update laptop is facing multiple issues. After laptop is kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ShreyasS18, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2

Hello,

My laptop was recently upgraded to version 20H2 build 19042.906. After the update laptop is facing multiple issues.

After laptop is kept idle and screen gets turned off, it doesn't return to a active state. I have to everytime force restart the system.

Also, Wifi signal is weak compared to previous version of windows and time taken to reboot has increased.

Can someone please help resolve these issue

:)

ShreyasS18, Mar 30, 2021

2. XFX 5770 memory clock remains at max in idle state

hello every one as the title says i recently bought xfx 5770 its memory clock remains at 1200 in idle state and core clock comes to 400 in idle state iam up loading screen shots and bios file for review . plz suggest any solutions if possiable thanks
    cant upload bios file its in .bin format . plz suggest how to do that .

asif brohi, Mar 30, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2

1. Laptop doesn't return to active state after it remains idle - Windows 10 Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't return

2. Taskbar icons remain centered after returning to win 10 22h2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons remain centered after returning to win 10 22h2.: Last night I decided to try upgrating my laptop to Win 11 and wasn't satisfied, so I tried to recover it from Win 11.Returned to Win 10 22h2, but the taskbar remains Win 11-like, all the icons stay in the center, and I cannot redesign them.I don't know why I cannot upload any...
  3. Taskbar icons remain centered after returning to win 10 22h2.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons remain centered after returning to win 10 22h2.: Last night I decided to try upgrating my laptop to Win 11 and wasn't satisfied, so I tried to recover it from Win 11.Returned to Win 10 22h2, but the taskbar remains Win 11-like, all the icons stay in the center, and I cannot redesign them.I don't know why I cannot upload any...
  4. Windows returns to the same exact state after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows returns to the same exact state after reboot: So, I'm using windows 11 on Lenovo Thinkpad E590. The problems started after installing Docker desktop and Splash. It was working just fine when suddenly blue screen of death appeared with syren like sound. After that,I can't do any changes on my pc. I can't install any...
  5. Windows returns to the same exact state after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows returns to the same exact state after reboot: So, I'm using windows 11 on Lenovo Thinkpad E590. The problems started after installing Docker desktop and Splash. It was working just fine when suddenly blue screen of death appeared with syren like sound. After that,I can't do any changes on my pc. I can't install any...
  6. Can't Activate Windows 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Activate Windows 10 version 20H2: Hello, I have windows 10 version 20H2 and I Tried many times to activate it and gave me can't activated and the error is 0xC004F074, Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-version-20h2/05e74704-7593-4f01-92c5-6d128f67bea1
  7. after Windows 10, version 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after Windows 10, version 20H2 update: This windows update made my internet connections go whacky. When I restart nothing, all internet icons have red xs Unplug computer and turn it on again and I have internet. I have tried recovery to a previous startup and undoing update to no avail....
  8. Win 10 Laptop doesn't wake after idle time/after idle screen timeout.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Laptop doesn't wake after idle time/after idle screen timeout.: Hello, I have a HP Pavillion Laptop 15-cc1xx running win 10 64 bit version 2004, my laptop when left idle turns the screen of after 5 mins as per the setting, but doesn't turn back ononly power LED is on continuously and I hear small sound of fan running I guess or it might...
  9. Returning an activated Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Returning an activated Laptop: Hi I recently bought a laptop, set it up with my Microsoft profile and used it for a few days. I have decided to return it but when i factory reset it, it retained my microsoft account. Is it possible to reset to out of box status for a new user to set up?...
  10. Return to factory state

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Return to factory state: What term is used for restoring PC with Windows 10 back to out of box state? I am confused on terminology for this. Is it Reset, Restore, Refresh. etc...? 43861