Windows 10: Laptop doesn't see itself or other computer on network.

Discus and support Laptop doesn't see itself or other computer on network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just added new computer to home. Decided to set up a private network to share files. Computer A (HP Laptop) and computer B (Dell Laptop) are both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkWetzelWNY, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Laptop doesn't see itself or other computer on network.

Just added new computer to home. Decided to set up a private network to share files. Computer A (HP Laptop) and computer B (Dell Laptop) are both running Windows 10 and are logged into the same WIFI network. Computer B can see itself and Computer A. It can also see and copy a file from shared folder on computer A. Computer A cannot see itself nor Computer B. Computer A can see printer and router. From what I can tell, both computers are set up the same, except for Computer A is running Webroot, while computer B is running McAfee virus protection. What should I do so that Computer A can see itself and Computer B?

:)

MarkWetzelWNY, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 2, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Laptop doesn't see itself or other computer on network.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Laptop doesn't see itself or other computer on network.

1. Laptop doesn't see itself or other computer on network. - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't itself

2. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  3. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  4. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. see other computers on network

see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  6. see other computers on network

in Windows 10 Customization
    see other computers on network: I have tried many of the recommendations online, but none seem to work.Surely there is a way to make transfering files from one computer to another possible, using my home network.Thanks for help.greg...
  7. Laptop Cannot See Other Computers in Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Cannot See Other Computers in Network: Hello, my laptop cannot find other computers in the network, even though the other computers can find my laptop. A few weeks ago it was working correctly, but I had to be away for a few weeks. Now that I have returned, it seems as though the feature is not working correctly....
  8. Laptop Cannot See Other Computers in Network

Laptop Cannot See Other Computers in Network: Hello, my laptop cannot find other computers in the network, even though the other computers can find my laptop. A few weeks ago it was working correctly, but I had to be away for a few weeks. Now that I have returned, it seems as though the feature is not working correctly....
  9. Laptop Cannot See Other Computers in Network

10. Not seeing other computers in network

Not seeing other computers in network: After january updates I haven't been able to see other computers in same network via file explorer, all computers are in same network since I can map as a drive shared folder (just takes bit longer than simply browsing with file explorer) and february update didn't fix it so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 computer doesnt see itself on the network

2. win 10 laptop doesnt see desktop