Windows 10: Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that

Discus and support Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey, I need help from anyone of you to fix my problem. I enabled ultimate performance in my laptop by looking at a video. Then on the other day when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by savindu fernando, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that

Hey, I need help from anyone of you to fix my problem. I enabled ultimate performance in my laptop by looking at a video. Then on the other day when I turned on my laptop it didn't open and there was a message saying that Insufficient power supply to use ultimate performance and it also said to replace the battery. I removed my battery and turned on the laptop using the charger and I disabled ultimate performance and I deleted that power plan. But still when I turn on my computer it says battery has to be replaced. I still use my laptop by using the charger. Can anyone plaese tell me how t

:)

savindu fernando, Mar 3, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 3, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 3, 2023
  4. Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that

Run the other tools I suggested. Particularly the seatools.

You had errors on drive. My second language skills are terrible. Looks like they were fixed.

You shouldn't have errors on a clean install so soon so something created. It's a laptop so I doubt power spike, not impossible.

Run the tools and see what they report.

You have your data so you are safe. Machines can be fixed.

Caledon Ken, Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that

1. Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't start

2. Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that: Hey, I need help from anyone of you to fix my problem. I enabled ultimate performance in my laptop by looking at a video. Then on the other day when I turned on my laptop it didn't open and there was a message saying that Insufficient power supply to use ultimate performance...
  3. Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't start due to ultimate performance. How to fix that: Hey, I need help from anyone of you to fix my problem. I enabled ultimate performance in my laptop by looking at a video. Then on the other day when I turned on my laptop it didn't open and there was a message saying that Insufficient power supply to use ultimate performance...
  4. Is ultimate performance safe to use on a laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is ultimate performance safe to use on a laptop?: ive been thinking of switching to it since high performance doesnt do much for some reason, is it safe to use it on a laptop? will there be some disadvantages? thanks....
  5. Is ultimate performance safe to use on a laptop?

Is ultimate performance safe to use on a laptop?: ive been thinking of switching to it since high performance doesnt do much for some reason, is it safe to use it on a laptop? will there be some disadvantages? thanks....
  6. Is ultimate performance safe to use on a laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how to add Ultimate performance power plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add Ultimate performance power plan?: Hello Microsoft, I would love to get some help. I bought a new PC, a high end one, and I want to play on Ultimate performance power plan but it didn't show up. I tried to add it using the commad prompt and the method where I import it as a file but it didn't work so please...
  8. how to add Ultimate performance power plan?

how to add Ultimate performance power plan?: Hello Microsoft, I would love to get some help. I bought a new PC, a high end one, and I want to play on Ultimate performance power plan but it didn't show up. I tried to add it using the commad prompt and the method where I import it as a file but it didn't work so please...
  9. how to add Ultimate performance power plan?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Ultimate Performance in Power Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ultimate Performance in Power Options: Can I keep Ultimate Performance on forever? 183074