Windows 10: laptop dvd player

Discus and support laptop dvd player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All im tring to do is play a dvd on my laptop disc player can u help me figure it out any0ne pleas.e Ty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leticiacamacho, Apr 14, 2019.

1. laptop dvd player

All im tring to do is play a dvd on my laptop disc player can u help me figure it out any0ne pleas.e Ty

:)

leticiacamacho, Apr 14, 2019
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. DVD player and my laptop

Hi Davina,

DVD player and laptop has HDMI output ports only. You can't watch something from your DVD player on your laptop. If you want to play a DVD on your laptop, we suggest that you use the internal disc drive or purchase an external DVD drive.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 14, 2019
  4. laptop dvd player

DVD player

Hi Richard,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Your title suggests issue with DVD Player and body of the message you've mentioned about Media Player. I would require more information to assist you better:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Are you facing issue with Media Player or DVD Player?
    I would like to inform you that Media player is in-built and it should present in Windows 10. If you're facing issue with DVD Player, I would suggest you to go through the following link and see if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

laptop dvd player

1. laptop dvd player - Similar Threads - laptop dvd player

2. transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player: I have Quicken 2012 and just upgraded to a laptop with no DVD drive and using Win11. How can I transfer the Quicken application to the new laptop? I know how to migrate data. I need to know how to transfer the application. thanks!...
  3. transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player: I have Quicken 2012 and just upgraded to a laptop with no DVD drive and using Win11. How can I transfer the Quicken application to the new laptop? I know how to migrate data. I need to know how to transfer the application. thanks!...
  4. DVD player

DVD player: When I buy the DVD player is it just one only pay thing or is it a kind of subscription and every I have to pay monthly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/9a86037a-9c86-4a90-84f4-d3be880a1f93
  5. connecting dvd-player with windows laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting dvd-player with windows laptop: My new laptop doesn't have a dvd-player like all the new laptopts. So I wanted to connect my DVD-player to it Nikkei with a HDMI cable. The laptop does not detect the connection. Is there a way to connect the dvd-player with my laptop so I can watch dvds?...
  6. dvd player

dvd player: Cannot play dvd after in 10 pro upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/edbf2a95-1b86-4274-ab27-1d9eda0fdadb
  7. DVD player

DVD player: I Need to re-load my DVD Player Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player/d980d940-9734-439b-a6d5-83eef6ea49ae
  8. Change region of laptop dvd player

Change region of laptop dvd player: The dvd player of my laptop works fine for dvds in U.S, but I understand you can change the format of this player for a European - zone 2 format. How do you change to that format? 136313
  9. Chnge region of laptop dvd player

in Windows 10 Support
    Chnge region of laptop dvd player: The dvd player of my laptop works fine for dvds in U.S, but I understand you can change the format of this player for a European - zone 2 format. How do you change to that format? 136313
  10. DVD player?

in Windows 10 Support
    DVD player?: Windows does not play video DVD. What is god software to replace it? 90945