Windows 10: Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

Discus and support Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have problem with my laptop which is Asus X570Z window 10 with initially HDD. I just change to SSD REALTEK_RL6643 about 1 month ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Najiy, May 17, 2022.

1. Najiy Win User

Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

Hello everyone, I have problem with my laptop which is Asus X570Z window 10 with initially HDD. I just change to SSD REALTEK_RL6643 about 1 month ago from a shop and suddenly today my laptop enter BIOS mode. I try to restart my laptop by using power button but the laptop will just enter BIOS mode again. The storage show Hard Disk 0GB. The boot menu show "The system cannot find any bootable devices"So, I want to know what are the problems and if there any solutions that available for me to solve this problem before I go back to the shop : .

:)

Najiy, May 17, 2022

2. Hard disk

Hi

Does the hard disk show up in the BIOS? Thats the first place I would check.

Upon arriving at the Custom/Advanced screen, press Shift + F10 to launch the command line, then type: diskpart to launch the Disk Partitioning utility.

Type list disk then hit Enter.

This will reveal all attached storage devices.

To select the D drive if it shows up, type: select disk followed by the number then hit Enter – ie select disk 2. If you had more storage devices connected or attached, they would be listed as disk 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.

Once the drive has been selected, type clean then hit Enter.

Type create partition primary then hit Enter

Type active then hit Enter

Type format fs=NTFS label=”DRIVE LABEL HERE” quick then hit Enter

This command will format and label the drive, e.g. format fs=ntfs label=”Backup”.

Type exit and hit Enter again.

Andre for Directly, May 17, 2022
  3. help raid 0

so what is the step by step to set up raid 0?
    First, format both ssd to the same format: NTFS
    Second, change sata mode in bios from ahci to Raid
    Third, save bios and reboot, press Ctril+ I to enter Raid setup
    Fourth, make a raid disk

is it right?

mrthanhnguyen, May 17, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

LaCie Announces Hard Disk MAX, 2TB Storage in a Stylish Enclosure

Today LaCie announced its Hard Disk MAX high capacity storage system for users who want advanced RAID features with consumer-level ease of use and style. Designed exclusively for LaCie by award-winning industrial designer Neil Poulton, the Hard Disk MAX delivers 2 TB (terabytes) of ultra-reliable storage capacity in a stunning package that will satisfy high-performance requirements for the discriminating user.

The Hard Disk Max includes two large-capacity disk drives that can be set in either a RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration with the simple flick of a switch on the back panel. RAID 0 stripes data across both disks for the fastest data retrieval response time, while RAID 1 mirrors data exactly on both disks for maximum data reliability.

Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB 77a_thm.jpg

LaCie Hard Disk MAX: Expanding More Than Just Capacity
    • Simple and efficient dual-disk USB storage
    • RAID for high-performance and maximum reliability
    • Hub port feature
    • Complete software bundle for easy formatting and backup
    "Our Hard Disk Max is the ideal mass-storage product for users looking for high performance and data protection," said Lise Manteau, LaCie's Consumer Hard Disk Drive Product Manager. "Its elegant design and ease of use, combined with its competitive price, will appeal to users who have ever-growing data storage requirements."

Users can effortlessly configure the pair of high-speed 1 TB drives in the RAID setting of their choice. Included with the Hard Disk Max is the LaCie Setup Assistant for quick, easy and customizable formatting of the disk drives. The system also ships with Genie Backup Assistant for PC and Intego Backup Assistant for Mac.

The front USB 2.0 expansion port on the sleek, all-black polished-mirror enclosure can be used to link to another external drive for data backups. The multi-purposed blue LED stripe provides ambient light and changes to red to warn of potential problems.

The Hard Disk Max comes with the exclusive LaCie One Year Unlimited Online Backup service, which provides unlimited online backup for one full year after installation is a complete.

Availability
    The LaCie Hard Disk MAX designed by Neil Poulton is available worldwide through the LaCie Online Store or LaCie Resellers at the suggested retail price starting at $269.99 USD. For more product information, visit LaCie.

btarunr, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB - Similar Threads - Laptop enter bios

2. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  3. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  4. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my hard disk is showing a capacity of only 27 GB when there are 512 GB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my hard disk is showing a capacity of only 27 GB when there are 512 GB?: I have a Zenbook Flip 15 that's been running on Windows 10. Microsoft rolled out a Windows 11 update for the laptop. It crashed the computer, I worked with Microsoft support to try several things to fix it, but ultimately the only way to repair it was to do a clean install. I...
  6. Why is my hard disk is showing a capacity of only 27 GB when there are 512 GB?

Why is my hard disk is showing a capacity of only 27 GB when there are 512 GB?: I have a Zenbook Flip 15 that's been running on Windows 10. Microsoft rolled out a Windows 11 update for the laptop. It crashed the computer, I worked with Microsoft support to try several things to fix it, but ultimately the only way to repair it was to do a clean install. I...
  7. Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB: Hello everyone, I have problem with my laptop which is Asus X570Z window 10 with initially HDD. I just change to SSD REALTEK_RL6643 about 1 month ago from a shop and suddenly today my laptop enter BIOS mode. I try to restart my laptop by using power button but the laptop will...
  8. Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB: Hello everyone, I have problem with my laptop which is Asus X570Z window 10 with initially HDD. I just change to SSD REALTEK_RL6643 about 1 month ago from a shop and suddenly today my laptop enter BIOS mode. I try to restart my laptop by using power button but the laptop will...
  9. Storage under Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage under Disk 0?: I set up a new Windows install on my NVMe and under computer management it shows “disk 0, partition 2”. Is this normal? submitted by /u/Adalwolf311 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e56pxo/storage_under_disk_0/
  10. What happened with my hard disk is showing 0 bytes?

What happened with my hard disk is showing 0 bytes?: What should I do when the hard disk is showing 0 bytes ? the files are very important to me, but how to recover? Any help would be appreciated. [ATTACH]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek_rl6643