Windows 10: laptop equalizer

Discus and support laptop equalizer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest windows update caused me to lose my eq,how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #j-rock, Jun 16, 2019.

1. #j-rock Win User

laptop equalizer

The latest windows update caused me to lose my eq,how do I get it back?

:)

#j-rock, Jun 16, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Jun 16, 2019
  4. MandyShaw Win User

laptop equalizer

Equalizer for wp7

You can help move this up Microsoft's priority list by voting for it on the feedback forum. There are already several relevant threads, e.g. http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...raphic-equalizer-for-music-playback?ref=title.

MandyShaw, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

laptop equalizer

1. laptop equalizer - Similar Threads - laptop equalizer

2. Kernel root trap error on laptop shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel root trap error on laptop shutdown: Hi there, I have been having kernel root trap error when I am shutting down my laptop after updating to Windows 10 version 1903. It indicated that fltmgr.sys has failed but the error would not occur if I press shut down from the lock screen after it reboots automatically....
  3. how do i reactivate my pointing device on my hp laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reactivate my pointing device on my hp laptop?: my pointing device has stopped working on my elitebook laptop please will someone tell me how to reactivate it > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reactivate-my-pointing-device-on-my-hp/ed98baf8-b3b2-49d6-a450-2b80ba113a9e
  4. Alienware laptop 15R3 BSOD "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

Alienware laptop 15R3 BSOD "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL": I just got an Alienware laptop (15R3) and within 24 hours get a BSOD stating "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL." I have reinstalled my drivers, updated my BIOS and uninstalled all Killer software. Every time I close the lid and open it a little while later, I get this bsod, and when I...
  5. is there a site that will explain to me how to operate my equalizer on my Laptop windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a site that will explain to me how to operate my equalizer on my Laptop windows 10...: that's my question? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-site-that-will-explain-to-me-how-to/07544207-93cb-4d9b-b97f-d1e1e14fa362
  6. Laptop speakers don't play video sound equally

Laptop speakers don't play video sound equally: I just encountered this problem about 10 minutes ago after not using my laptop for a few hours. For some reason when I play videos the sound is mostly coming from the left side, and there's only a small amount of sound coming from the right. I've tried to figure out what the...
  7. Laptop crashes and i get a blue screen saying ''Driver IRQL not less or equal, What failed:...

Laptop crashes and i get a blue screen saying ''Driver IRQL not less or equal, What failed:...: I was using my laptop just now and i got this blue screen crash, anyone knows how to fix it? It's the first time i got this crash, I got another similar blue screen crash earlier which was ''Driver overran stack buffer'' but i think that was fixed because i dont get the crash...
  8. Equal to sign "=" repeats in my HP 241G Laptop

Equal to sign "=" repeats in my HP 241G Laptop: Hi, I'm facing a really weird issue in my HP 241G Laptop. Whenever I turns it on, in the logon screen where it asks for password and whenever I open any document file to write something may be notepad or word document, the equal to sign "=" automatically keeps on...
  9. Laptop gets blue screen: Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (ETD.sys)

Laptop gets blue screen: Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (ETD.sys): My laptop has had this blue screen pop up a few times but hasn't happened in around 6 months until today when it popped up again. Wondering if i could get help as it is a nuisance getting the screen. A few times the blue screen has popped up whilst playing League of...
  10. IRQL Not Less Equal BSOD on new laptop.

IRQL Not Less Equal BSOD on new laptop.: Hi all, and thanks in advance for any help I get. Brand new Alienware 17 R3 and I get this BSOD probably 70% of the time on system start, restart, or awake from sleep. It only occurs once, after it has occurred it will never happen a second time in a row. All it says is the...