Windows 10: Laptop error

Discus and support Laptop error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help please!! There is no space left on my hardrive so i am trying to uninstall some apps in order to free space and reset the laptop ( cant reset due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cbbb2, Sep 7, 2018.

1. cbbb2 Win User

Laptop error

Help please!! There is no space left on my hardrive so i am trying to uninstall some apps in order to free space and reset the laptop ( cant reset due to no space) and error code 0x8000000e is displaying. How do i get round this? I need to reset my laptop back to basic.

Thanks in advance

:)

cbbb2, Sep 7, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Laptop error

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Laptop error

1. Laptop error - Similar Threads - Laptop error

2. bsod ntoskrnl.exe error that happens when laptop temperature surpasses 50°C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod ntoskrnl.exe error that happens when laptop temperature surpasses 50°C: hello i have an issue with my laptop that causes it to crash when it heats up a little regardless of what I'm doingI tried to use windbg to analyze the dmp file for itI hope someone can tell me the cause of this problemlaptop info:Asus strix GL-502VSKWindows 10 home 64bit...
  3. Cant access Excel spreadsheets Error code 0xc000012f Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant access Excel spreadsheets Error code 0xc000012f Windows 10 Laptop: Hi - please can you help, im not good with computers. Excel is installed on my windows 10 laptop, I used it 4 days ago but now I cannot open my spreadsheets. I get a pop up with the msg below.Microsoft Office 15\clientx64\apiclient.dll is either not designed to run on windows...
  4. Laptops Error display blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops Error display blue screen: Hi, I had encountered a problem in displaying blue screen on my asus zenbook and it showed WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. I can't possibly put my laptop on sleep as it always get rebooted and appear the same blue screen again and again. How can I solve this problem?...
  5. Got Driver_Power_State_Failure error with BSOD whenever plugin power adaptor to my laptop.

Got Driver_Power_State_Failure error with BSOD whenever plugin power adaptor to my laptop.: I have a laptop LENOVO_MT_81F5_BU_idea_FM_ideapad 330S-15IKB D and receiving blue screen after a plugin in my power adaptor to laptop. Although its working fine on battery and safe mode with power adaptor. but unable to use normally when power connected. Can anyone take a...
  6. Trying to switch a laptop out of S-Mode. Windows Store Error code 0x80131500

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to switch a laptop out of S-Mode. Windows Store Error code 0x80131500: I've been trying to help a student of mine switch her laptop out of S-Mode. I have tried multiple steps provided in other discussion posts, including resetting the Windows Store, making sure all Windows apps and the OS is Updated. I see a lot of posts where it will say to use...
  7. I keep getting blue screen error when re-installing windows 10 from usb drive on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting blue screen error when re-installing windows 10 from usb drive on my laptop.: tl;dr; I was getting BSODs repeatedly so i tried to re-install windows. But during installation, i got blue screen error again and the installation files on usb drive got corrupted. Now I don't have access to my OS as i formatted my drive, and I get BSOD during installation....
  8. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

Laptop not turning on after blue screen error: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't...
  9. Acer Laptop with windows 10 not booting up even in safe mode giving error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Laptop with windows 10 not booting up even in safe mode giving error: Hi!! Seems like I have huge problem with my laptop as nothing is working so far and requesting someone to help me. My laptop with windows 10 is not booting up, so I tried to boot in safe mode with networking or without networking by going under advance options and it...
  10. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop: I recently bought a new laptop and some apps keep crashing. When I check the reliability monitor I find a couple of hardware errors (5 of them. sorry about the Spanish).The laptop is an ASUS ( X509JA-BR170 ) with the i3-1005g1 (using the Intel UHD graphics for 10th gen)....