Windows 10: Laptop error

Discus and support Laptop error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help please!! There is no space left on my hardrive so i am trying to uninstall some apps in order to free space and reset the laptop ( cant reset due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cbbb2, Sep 7, 2018.

1. cbbb2 Win User

Laptop error

Help please!! There is no space left on my hardrive so i am trying to uninstall some apps in order to free space and reset the laptop ( cant reset due to no space) and error code 0x8000000e is displaying. How do i get round this? I need to reset my laptop back to basic.

Thanks in advance

:)

cbbb2, Sep 7, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 7, 2018
  3. nflesher87 Win User
    Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Eric_On_Web Win User

Laptop error

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Laptop error

1. Laptop error - Similar Threads - Laptop error

2. Camera on Dell laptop stopped working after Windows update, with error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Dell laptop stopped working after Windows update, with error code...: Ever since a Windows update about 3 months ago, the built-in camera in My Dell Laptop stopped working. When I click on "Camera", I get a message that says "We can't find your camera" and it gives me a reference error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have tried a...
  3. After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After turning on my laptop there is a privacy settings and then error.: When I turn on my HP windows 10 notebook there is shown a privacy settings in a blue background. After setting up and clicking accept, there is shown " Something went worng. But you can try again." After clicking try again the same thing happens. So I can not use my laptop....
  4. OneNote app on Windows 10 laptop is closing right after being opened without any error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote app on Windows 10 laptop is closing right after being opened without any error message: Hello, Recently my OneNote app refused to open correctly. The window pops up with OneNote logo but right after that the app closes. Sometimes I get the window with "We couldn't start OneNote the last time" but what ever I click the problem persists. I've tried everything I...
  5. Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keyboard stops working, internet cuts off and bluescreen error: Hello all, I have this Toshiba U840W that's a few years of age recently it has been becoming quite hectic. first the keyboard would stop working after a few minutes and internet would be cut off and the battery indicator would appear as " fully charged " even though it's...
  6. Why is my Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop keep on telling me rapairing disk error?

Why is my Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop keep on telling me rapairing disk error?: My laptop has been acting strange lately I dont know why it keeps doing the same thing over and over again saying "repairing disc error. This might take over an hour to complete" even after I let it load last night. Please help me fix this problem with my laptop....
  7. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452
  8. Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10

Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Using Windows 10: Laptop crashes with Event 41. No error logged during shutdown. Is this OS image issue? Will replacing the image fix this issue. I have tried resetting the Win 10 OS. But the same issue has repeated on 3 occasions in last 1 month after resetting the OS using recovery key on...
  9. My HP deskjet 300 series has error message and won't print from HP Vision laptop

My HP deskjet 300 series has error message and won't print from HP Vision laptop: My HP deskjet 300 series has in error -- error message and won't print from queue from HP Vision laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-hp-deskjet-300-series-has-error-message-and/c4e57eae-451a-4c1a-9490-559c6555834f
  10. Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue

Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue: In my new HP Laptop 15-bs0xx model new laptop (with inbuilt Windows 10 Home Edition Single Language OS) I am getting blue screen error with different error code each time like following: --------------- Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed: Ntfs.sys...