Windows 10: Laptop error

Discus and support Laptop error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my laptop comes up with none bootable device I've tryed everything from thanking things out too seeing if there's something wrong opening up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steven Valentine, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Laptop error

So my laptop comes up with none bootable device I've tryed everything from thanking things out too seeing if there's something wrong opening up my laptop hardrives fine and I have no idea if it's an odd image problem but I've gotten these error befor I'm hoping I can get some help with a permit fix so these don't happen in enougher month and if someone says here get a new laptop I'd say ok give me 800 dollars because one I'm homeless not made out money and need these laptop as the phone I own stopped charging so I can't even get a job.

:)

Steven Valentine, Aug 15, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Laptop error

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Laptop error

1. Laptop error - Similar Threads - Laptop error

2. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...
  3. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...
  4. Video scheduler internal error since i dropped my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video scheduler internal error since i dropped my laptop: Hello, I recently dropped my laptop on the ground, and since i get this error followed by a complet rebbot with blue screen. I try to identify where the problem comes from. It is certainly a hardware problem Here is the dmp file analysis that i open in windbg :...
  5. Video scheduler internal error since i dropped my laptop

Video scheduler internal error since i dropped my laptop: Hello, I recently dropped my laptop on the ground, and since i get this error followed by a complet rebbot with blue screen. I try to identify where the problem comes from. It is certainly a hardware problem Here is the dmp file analysis that i open in windbg :...
  6. My laptop has a BSOD error called gnf.sys. I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has a BSOD error called gnf.sys. I need help.: Before I installed the new RAM, I always get a BSOD error named nvlddmkm. Which forced me to replace my bad RAM.Now it's been a month ever since I installed a new ram Kingston Fury. After waking up this afternoon and opening my laptop. It suddenly shows a BSOD error related...
  7. My laptop has a BSOD error called gnf.sys. I need help.

My laptop has a BSOD error called gnf.sys. I need help.: Before I installed the new RAM, I always get a BSOD error named nvlddmkm. Which forced me to replace my bad RAM.Now it's been a month ever since I installed a new ram Kingston Fury. After waking up this afternoon and opening my laptop. It suddenly shows a BSOD error related...
  8. stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11: Recently I installed a game. In the installation process it told me to turn off antivirus which i did . But after that when i restarted the laptop it showed the blue screen with stop code: unmountable boot volume. Pls help me....
  9. stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11

stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11: Recently I installed a game. In the installation process it told me to turn off antivirus which i did . But after that when i restarted the laptop it showed the blue screen with stop code: unmountable boot volume. Pls help me....
  10. ABOUT THE ISSUE OF LAPTOP SCREEN FREEZING AND GETTING nvldmm.sys ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ABOUT THE ISSUE OF LAPTOP SCREEN FREEZING AND GETTING nvldmm.sys ERROR: Hello, My problem is that my laptop screen freezes anytime since i turned it on and when i run any program or app. I try to refresh graphic driver with shortcut key but my screen still got freezes. And when i shutdown my laptop forcely then it shows the error BSOD with...