Windows 10: Laptop ethernet regularly stops working and worked again after restart

Discus and support Laptop ethernet regularly stops working and worked again after restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Lenovo laptop, I am using ethernet cable for it, connection is working for some time hours, but regularly stops working "no connection".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FelixSta2020, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Laptop ethernet regularly stops working and worked again after restart

I have Lenovo laptop, I am using ethernet cable for it, connection is working for some time hours, but regularly stops working "no connection".

After restart win10, connection is working again,

So far, I have not found solution for this problem.

Any hints?

:)

FelixSta2020, Nov 19, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

ethernet adapter stopped working?

I don't really think it is functioning unless when it is lit that means it is there is a cable detection program in the bios and it isn't working right so owell bought a 12.00 gigabit ethernet card from the egg. I will rma it in a year or so if I get a new board. So I can sell it without any flaws and who knows maybe it will majically start working again.

trt740, Nov 19, 2020
  3. limons Win User
    New build, all works but ethernet

Anyway everything works fine except for the ethernet port. Under device manager it is listed as "Ethernet Controller", under the category of "unknown devices" (along with several other unknown devices).

limons, Nov 19, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Laptop ethernet regularly stops working and worked again after restart

ethernet adapter stopped working?

Good Idea tried it and reset the bios with no result. It's like the ethernet adapter just stopped existing. When the cord is plugged in it glows yellow so it has power it just won't work. I'm using the usb pug now but it's BS to keep a motherboard you payed 179.00 when it doesn't work like it is supposed to. I typed Gigabyte tech support and I might have to RMA. That would suck since they have no advanced RMA. It was working fine until I took my motherboard out to put my Thermalright Ultima back on my CPU, put back together and it just stopped working WTF.

trt740, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Laptop ethernet regularly stops working and worked again after restart

1. Laptop ethernet regularly stops working and worked again after restart - Similar Threads - Laptop ethernet regularly

2. Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.: Went to sleep after turning off my PC and next morning I powered the computer on and it shows no internet. It has been working perfectly fine for the past few months, ethernet works on other devices as well. I tired using different cables, resetting router/modem,...
  3. Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.: Went to sleep after turning off my PC and next morning I powered the computer on and it shows no internet. It has been working perfectly fine for the past few months, ethernet works on other devices as well. I tired using different cables, resetting router/modem,...
  4. Ethernet not working after turning on PC again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet Stops Working

Ethernet Stops Working: Hello. Sometimes when i'm using my PC my Ethernet just stops working. But just randomly, it stops working a few minutes after i started Origin wich is not good sinc i cant play my Origin Games then. I dont know why this keeps happening. Pls give me a solutuion if you have...
  6. Laptop sound stopped working and started after restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop sound stopped working and started after restart.: My speakers and microphone suddenly stopped working while i was in a zoom meeting. My system had been on for about 7 hours by the way. I tried testing them but the zoom app just wasn’t responding. I then tried playing videos on the laptop but they were not producing any...
  7. Ethernet stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet stopped working: I have insider build 20236 and since update my ethernet has stopped working. I have diagnosed my network controller and reset the network several times. It also crashes a lot with the following, Driver irql not less or equal, tcpip tcpip.sys. Gigabyte MB. exact build 20236rs...
  8. Suddenly the network adapter stopped working then after restart it worked again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly the network adapter stopped working then after restart it worked again: The problem is solved, I guess, but I want to know what could be the reason of this sudden thing on my laptop running windows 10 [10.018363 build 18363]. I'm a noob and googled this but only found resolutions of the problem and not causes, which is making me uneasy cause I...
  9. Ethernet stopped working?

Ethernet stopped working?: My ethernet cord that I have been using for a couple of months just stopped working today. I don't know how to fix it. The outlet in both my computer and the wall usually lights up when its plugged in but neither of them are so I don't know what the problem is 70345
  10. Laptop randomly stops working and then starts working again

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly stops working and then starts working again: So my laptop stops working suddenly and then randomly starts working after 15-20 days for about 2-3 months. This has happened to me 3 times now. No lights come on in the system, I cannot enter BIOS mode, I tried to drain the residual battery and turn it on again it didn't...