Windows 10: Laptop External Speaker has bass/beat problem when update my windows 1803 version

Discus and support Laptop External Speaker has bass/beat problem when update my windows 1803 version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when my laptop running windows 10 1709 than my external speaker sound no problem but when update my windows 10 1803 and Realtek high difination audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RafiHossain, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Laptop External Speaker has bass/beat problem when update my windows 1803 version

when my laptop running windows 10 1709 than my external speaker sound no problem but when update my windows 10 1803 and Realtek high difination audio driver than the problem are start...but my android mobile when connecte my external speaker the playing song are full bass...please fix this problem...

:)

RafiHossain, Oct 19, 2018

2. laptop speaker sound problem after updating to windows 10

After updating to windows 10 , my laptop speakers have sound but the sound have issues with bass and treble.. before it was working fine, I've tried to update the drivers but shows it's the latest . The headphones and external speakers works fine.!!!

help me solve this problem..

thank you

ARJUNGOPALC G, Oct 19, 2018
  3. bass not working in my laptop

i updated my laptop

i was using windows 8.1 and i updated in to windows 10, after update my
    laptop is not playing bass

if i connect my cellphone in speaker than its working but when i connect in laptop so its not working so can help me with this problem.

thanks,

ujaspanchal, Oct 19, 2018
  4. NikJames Win User

Laptop External Speaker has bass/beat problem when update my windows 1803 version

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer

• Speaker Setup plays all speakers fine
    • Applications do not play any bass through subwoofer (or really, at all)
    • Custom built PC using Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard onboard audio.
    • Windows 10 fresh install
    • Tried latest driver from Gigabyte, Realtek, and Microsoft
    • Windows "default" driver does play bass through sub-woofer, but audio stutters and is quiet.

Not sure what else is relevant to mention; I've tried following various posts with suggestions to fix this, with no success. I've been at this for quite a few hours and am very frustrated.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions on how to resolve

NikJames, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Laptop External Speaker has bass/beat problem when update my windows 1803 version

1. Laptop External Speaker has bass/beat problem when update my windows 1803 version - Similar Threads - Laptop External Speaker

2. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers: Hey, So basically I am facing an irritating problem, that is my speaker sound too BOOMY and with lot of BASS, when I am using 'Realtek High Definition Audio' Driver. 1 I changed the driver to High Definition Audio, which basically fixed the BOOMY Bass Sound, but then the...
  3. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers: Hey, So basically I am facing an irritating problem, that is my speaker sound too BOOMY and with lot of BASS, when I am using 'Realtek High Definition Audio' Driver. 1 I changed the driver to High Definition Audio, which basically fixed the BOOMY Bass Sound, but then the...
  4. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop speakers sound like the bass is boosted after the 20H2 update

Laptop speakers sound like the bass is boosted after the 20H2 update: ive tried everything. But my laptops speakers sound bass boosted for no reason. Mutpile threads, fresh start, every nick and cram of the internet. This happended after the 20h2 update, and even after rolling back wont work. what can I do? My headphone jack broke and while...
  6. Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected

Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected: I am using a docked laptop for my setup. When I plug the laptop into the dock, it does not always send audio to the speakers at first, usually either through its internal speakers or the monitor’s speakers which I have disabled. I want to set it up so that it will...
  7. Problems updating Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems updating Windows 10 Version 1803: I keep getting into the loop where windows update keeps installing, then uninstalling, then tries again later. I get the following error messages in Windows Updates: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 3 Last failed install attempt on ‎07-‎Oct-‎20 - 0x800707e7...
  8. dv6 laptop beats audio speakers

dv6 laptop beats audio speakers: I was recently given a laptop and I did a complete restore on it back to factory. It has beats and the volume button in the corner has an X. I ran the troubleshooters after looking online and I have an option for the HDMI plug in and my Bluetooth headphones but no option...
  9. Windows Update Windows 10 Version 1803 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Windows 10 Version 1803 problem: Windows Update-Feature Update 17631.1002._onecore_ens.180320-1822 (UUP-CTv2)) failed to install. Error Ox80240034. I need to fix this. Thanks....
  10. Windows 10, Version 1803 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Version 1803 Update Problem: After updating to Windows 10, Version 1803, all of my emails disappeared. ( I'm using the Windows Mail app, not Outlook or Gmail, etc). How to fix?...