Windows 10: laptop f1 - f12 keys not working

Discus and support laptop f1 - f12 keys not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my function keys on my laptop are not working properly. my f5 is for keyboard lighting, but works as refreshing a webpage or windows screen. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SagarMepani, Aug 28, 2021.

1. laptop f1 - f12 keys not working

my function keys on my laptop are not working properly. my f5 is for keyboard lighting, but works as refreshing a webpage or windows screen. I've tried updating drivers, restarting multiple times, nothing seems to work. can anyone suggest a solution to this problem please. Thanks.

:)

SagarMepani, Aug 28, 2021

2. F1 key to F12 key is not working

Good evening! May I know why is my F1 key to F12 key is not working? Thank you !

melaniehuijing, Aug 28, 2021
  3. f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10

f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10, i have a logitech g213 keyboard and it does not have the fn key. i recently just reseted my pc and now my f1~f12 keys dont work please help

f1~f12 keys no work help, Aug 28, 2021
  4. laptop f1 - f12 keys not working

hi my all f1 to f12 keys are not working

I just buyed an hp notebook , product no. is P4H50EA#ABV and it is i5 64bit , from 2-3 days my all f1,f2,f3,f4 .... f12 keys are not working , it was once happened at starting when I newly buyed it but it was solved any how plz suggest me a solution .

[Moved from Virus & Malware]

aman gupta ck, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

laptop f1 - f12 keys not working

1. laptop f1 - f12 keys not working - Similar Threads - laptop f12 keys

2. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  3. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  4. Disable FN keys so they work as normal F1-F12 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable FN keys so they work as normal F1-F12 keys: Hello. I have the new Microsoft Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse. I play games and need my F1-F12 keys. Currently I have to press FN then the F1-12 keys to get what I want. This can be a headache as playing a game is time sensetive. I trtied pressing FN key does not...
  5. My f1-f12 keys don't work in apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My f1-f12 keys don't work in apps: When i go to an app and use one of the f-keys for a shortcut in that app it just does its normal function, for example i click f3 when there's a shortcut in the app dedicated to f3 and it just changes the brightness. It's not that big of a deal, but it's really annoying...
  6. F1 key to F12 key is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F1 key to F12 key is not working: Good evening! May I know why is my F1 key to F12 key is not working? Thank you ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-key-to-f12-key-is-not-working/e5e086aa-c535-4f10-8cd6-d5fcb21afe50
  7. f1-f12 hotkeys

in Windows 10 Customization
    f1-f12 hotkeys: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with a Windows 10 operating system. I've been trying to disable the f1 through f12 hotkeys so I can use them to play Minecraft, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I've tried searching for gpedit in my search bar but nothing...
  8. F1-F12 funtion keys are not working.

F1-F12 funtion keys are not working.: Dell Inspirion LT, WIN 10 Home 64bit Ver 1909. Anyone had this issue? HELP please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-f12-funtion-keys-are-not-working/544ce7be-fcdd-4a59-b24f-f8da6e06ca2b
  9. f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10

f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10: f1~f12 keys don't work on windows 10, i have a logitech g213 keyboard and it does not have the fn key. i recently just reseted my pc and now my f1~f12 keys dont work please help...
  10. Fn key and F1-F12 keys

Fn key and F1-F12 keys: 1. Previous versions of Win 10 and Office 365 allowed me to make keyboard shortcuts eg F2 = â, F2+Shift = ä, F2+Ctrl = é ... and F3 = ê, F2=Shift = ë etc. Currently the F1 - F12 keys are useless except for the functions showed by symbols (Sleep, Airplane mode on/off, etc)...