Windows 10: Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

Discus and support Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bram96, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Bram96 Win User

Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and not making loud noise like this

:)

Bram96, Jul 23, 2022

2. Loud fan exhaust sound.

After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops.

Naveen Kumar India, Jul 23, 2022
  3. Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.

Hello,

My HP Notebook 15s is creating a loud sound using its fans. I surfed the web and it said about overheating, but my laptop is fully cool. I don't have any obstructions to my fans and everything is fully clear. This sound starts just when the laptop boots. I also saw one suggestion where I need to change the Processor Power Management settings, but the settings is not at all available. I installed Speed Fan app, but the app doesn't show my fans' names. These are all the methods which I tried but I can't find one fix. I hope I may get. Thanks in advance!

Default__575, Jul 23, 2022
  4. Dadof 5 Win User

Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense )

Hello again. I have read the link you posted and now I am confused.

The basics of what I initially suggested to you come down to the following.

-laptop fans typically get loud when a laptop is overheating

The best ways to prevent overheating are

-kill any unnecessary processes

-clean the laptop fan of any dust or debris

-buy a laptop cooler

- use a third party app to control the couch speed and fan speed

Dadof 5, Jul 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning - Similar Threads - Laptop fan sounds

2. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning: Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and...
  3. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning: Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and...
  4. Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.: Hello,My HP Notebook 15s is creating a loud sound using its fans. I surfed the web and it said about overheating, but my laptop is fully cool. I don't have any obstructions to my fans and everything is fully clear. This sound starts just when the laptop boots. I also saw one...
  5. Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.: Hello,My HP Notebook 15s is creating a loud sound using its fans. I surfed the web and it said about overheating, but my laptop is fully cool. I don't have any obstructions to my fans and everything is fully clear. This sound starts just when the laptop boots. I also saw one...
  6. Very Loud Fan noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  7. Suface Laptop 3 with very loud cooling fan

Suface Laptop 3 with very loud cooling fan: When running a video in 4k or watching Netflix while the laptop is connected to the charger, the very loud and distracting cooling fan can be heard. I just bought a surface laptop 3, two weeks ago, had the same problem. I tried to do hard resets on it and nothing so I...
  8. Loud laptop fan noise

Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  9. Loud fan exhaust sound.

Loud fan exhaust sound.: After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-fan-exhaust-sound/2fc4949e-51bf-4f90-89b1-07dcadd2116e
  10. Laptop fan suddenly loud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop fan suddenly loud: The cpu usage is only high for a short timeafter boot, it is definetely not hot, randomly yesterday it just started to became loud (fairly new laptop) Asus x541u.When i shut down the pc the fan still goes for a bit,any ideas?(it’s not dust) 103801