Windows 10: Laptop fan weird noise with video

Discus and support Laptop fan weird noise with video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, while I was using my laptop the fan randomly started making weird noises and vibrating and it has been like that since. Here is a video:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaloyan056, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Laptop fan weird noise with video

Hello, while I was using my laptop the fan randomly started making weird noises and vibrating and it has been like that since. Here is a video: https://youtu.be/8EQD-wHJ7UE

Whats causing it to do that?

:)

Kaloyan056, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Nigel Fds Win User

Laptop occasionaly turns restarts with blue screen and weird fan noise

I have a Lenovo G50 Laptop.
    For past few months , sometimes while using it, it restarts with a blue screen and then there's a weird noise from the laptop like a fan getting stuck.

I checked the system logs, the error says memory management issue. So my assumption is something to do with RAM or Harddisk.

I tried the below:

1. I did a windows harddisk scan but it did not show any errors.
    2. Checked speed fan SMART , but it shows no error.

Laptop fan weird noise with video Qg2bh.png

1. Lenovo also has hardware scan tool, and it scanned all devices but showed no error.

I'm thinking of upgrading my harddisk to a new SSD but not sure if the HDD is at fault.
    What could be the issue?

Nigel Fds, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Fan noise

Are there any problems with the fan noise? IS it loud or can you hear it at all? I currently have the Lenovo Yoga 920 and the fan is so loud!!! I need one with no fan noise or very very very quite noise.

[ Moved from: Surface / Surface Laptop / Power, battery, and performance ]

Elizabeth190811, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Laptop fan weird noise with video

Noise Issue

There is a weird buzzing noise coming from my laptop. I have checked and it is not noise from the fan. I researched it and found out that this noise resembled a noise coming from a hard drive with a stuck motor. It sounds like that, but my laptop has an
    ssd not a hdd. Any suggestions to finding out what this noise is and how to possibly fix it would be greatly appreciated.

IneedHelp24, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Laptop fan weird noise with video

1. Laptop fan weird noise with video - Similar Threads - Laptop fan weird

2. laptop fan makes noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop fan makes noise: I have a 4 year old laptop; The laptop fan makes noise. What could be the problem?My processor is IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fan-makes-noise/c5fc6092-046c-41b0-9749-d4a4b896f053
  3. laptop fan makes noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop fan makes noise: I have a 4 year old laptop; The laptop fan makes noise. What could be the problem?My processor is IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fan-makes-noise/c5fc6092-046c-41b0-9749-d4a4b896f053
  4. Laptop fan noise Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fan noise Windows 11: My laptop's fan is making so much noise. Sometimes I feel like some jet engine is turned on. I'm start to see this issue after I upgraded to Windows 11. Is there any fix to this issue ?...
  5. Laptop fan noise Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan noise Windows 11: My laptop's fan is making so much noise. Sometimes I feel like some jet engine is turned on. I'm start to see this issue after I upgraded to Windows 11. Is there any fix to this issue ?...
  6. Video Card fan noise?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Card fan noise?: I've been having fan noise in my desktop computer for years now. I always thought it was a dust problem and I can temporally stop it after blowing all the dust out with compressed air. Now I'm pretty sure its the fan on my video card and the noise might be stopping after...
  7. Weird noises.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird noises.: When i hold down SHIFT and press E, F or T. It makes a werid noise. Just really annoying when im trying to play games and you gotta press things like that often. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-noises/dbac6220-e6a8-41b0-880c-b8257b4399ca
  8. Laptop fan making loud noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan making loud noise: I bought a brand new microsoft go laptop around 2 weeks ago and occassionally the fan makes some noise if there a lot of tabs. This normally wouldn’t bother me but eachtime it is very loud almost like the sound of an airoplane taking off and what is strange is that everytime...
  9. Weird Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Noise: I keep hearing a weird noise playing on my laptop. It sounds like a waterdrop noise. I am not sure where it is coming from, and I want to stop it. I have tried muting notifications and it still plays....
  10. Loud laptop fan noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...