Windows 10: Laptop fans reving up?

Discus and support Laptop fans reving up? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, so i started to notice that when playing a game, Beam NG drive to be specific, the loading times and preformance have dropped in random places... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hawtdoggo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Laptop fans reving up?

Hello, so i started to notice that when playing a game, Beam NG drive to be specific, the loading times and preformance have dropped in random places and the fans would rev up to high speeds, dont know exactly what. Is this an OS issue?

Specs Amd ryzen 3 Radeon vega graphics ??? Ram 1tb of storage

submitted by /u/Hawtdoggo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hawtdoggo, Nov 19, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

Laptop fans reving up? [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

Laptop fans reving up? [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

dalchina, Nov 19, 2019
  3. dmesal Win User
    candy crush makes fan go into overdrive on my laptop

others work fine with out all the fan reving

dmesal, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Laptop fans reving up?

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Laptop fans reving up?

1. Laptop fans reving up? - Similar Threads - Laptop fans reving

2. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  3. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  4. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop fan spins up to max for no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan spins up to max for no obvious reason: As stated above.In viewing task manager I tend to see nothing obvious that could be the cause. Once the fan gets going it doesn't appear as if it will stop until I shut my laptop down fully.Checked my fan physically and no dust.Replaced thermal compound between cpu and heat...
  6. Laptop fan spins up to max for no obvious reason

Laptop fan spins up to max for no obvious reason: As stated above.In viewing task manager I tend to see nothing obvious that could be the cause. Once the fan gets going it doesn't appear as if it will stop until I shut my laptop down fully.Checked my fan physically and no dust.Replaced thermal compound between cpu and heat...
  7. My Laptop Fan Speeds Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Fan Speeds Up After Sleep: Hi, I'm using my "Asus UX434FLC" laptop for a couple of months now, but I'm having this issue over the past several days: when I put my laptop in sleep by closing the lid and open it back, fan starts to run at the top speed. This started a couple of days ago and task...
  8. Laptop fans

Laptop fans: Ive been using my laptop just for google docs and the fans are so loud, is there anyway I can turn them down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-fans/fffc5228-ba0f-4e25-bfb1-b4af3920aabb
  9. My laptop fan just keeps acting up.

My laptop fan just keeps acting up.: it swirls up once in a while like every 3 or 5 minutes. I don't run any special program or play games all that, just regular work and watch some online videos. just don't know why it acts up for what....
  10. Laptop not booting up (no fan as well)

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not booting up (no fan as well): Hello, a sony vaio laptop from 2011 just stopped working. It was on sleep mode and I tried to open it but nothing happened. The fan, the monitor and the hdd are not turning on. The cpu is working as it gets hot. The cdrom is also opening if pressed. I tried to connect to an...